Long-lasting brow tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbbF1_

Reaction score
Im using Hi-Brow tint which only lasts about 5 days to 1 week. Can anyone recommend me a good brand of tint that lasts for a long time please?

I have used belmacil tint for lash lift but haven't been able to use it for brows as the only colour i have is blue-black, is it worth buying different colours to test it for brows or does anyone know any better brands??

I'm not familiar with this brand but I'm surprised it's so short lived. Basic tints are all much of a muchness to be honest. I bought every blueblack tint I could find a few years ago and none were rubbish.

I have had a complaint that a new therapist gave a short lived brow tint - she's not with me any longer so I'm not sure what she did, but I retinted with the same products for the usual 2-3 weeks. I'm wondering if your technique is at fault.

I've got most of the belmacil colours and I liked them, but I didn't find them amazing - I do like their red though, it gives a lovely result added to any of the brown tints.

For long lasting colour I've switched to henna. It's potentially dangerous if you don't a brand that has complete control of their source of supply - due to the problem of product adulteration with toxic products which happens in lots of developing countries in products as diverse as cement and baby milk. Luckily, I trained in a brand that grows its own supply and built its production line by the field so nothing leaves until it is made up in sealed product containers.

I'm half Indian so I have black brows that shrug off all tints overnight! (A quirk of my ethnicity) Henna darkens my brows do that I don't need to bother with make-up and it gives a lovely glossy shine that really enhances my brows. I've been so impressed.

Latest posts

Back