Long nail website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pegasus34

Reaction score
Hi i'm bill and i'm setting up a new long nail website.

It will be a interview site were i interview long nailed ladies.

If you have long nails (the longer the better) then i would love to interview you it is a paid interview and it will be about why you have long nails and how they make you feel.

If you are interest please let me know and i will send you more details.

Bill

hi bill to be honest you won't get any unusually long nails on here i don't think as this industry isn't about them sort of nails i could be wrong tho!!

But i must say i find it quite strange, why do you think people will look at this website??

Have to agree with Kirsty here, most of the nails on here are medium length, the only long nails you will see on here are for competitions.

So exactly what kind of website will this be and who will it be aimed at, not sure I like my company name associated with a fetish site if thats what it is..lol

lol pegasus...wrong place ...

I did have to try this was my last hope, i was hopping that women would get there nails done so i can interview and do a photo shoot with them.
I don't think i will bother then.

Bill

I did have to try this was my last hope, i was hopping that women would get there nails done so i can interview and do a photo shoot with them.
I don't think i will bother then.

Bill
This is a salon professionals website Bill, we're all either in the business of beauty, hair or nails (or all 3).

You're welcome to hang around but I don't think that we are your target audience :wink2:

Is this a fetish thing...?!?!?! :eek:

Latest posts

Back