Longer lasting polish for hard working hands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Tonight i have a new maincure client and its been a while - ony had enhancements of late...however the young lady works in a catering kitchen and she doesn't wear rubber gloves - so my worry is that if she has a polish tonight other than doing a base coat colour and top coat how can I make it last...any clever tips greatly appreciated...

I put faze 2 over my polish and designs to help make them last but i think you have to put it on 24 hours after the polish so wouldnt help really unless you could get her to pop back the next day!!!!

Lisa xxx

thanks - but dont have faze 2...good of you to reply though

just a thought, most catering/food preparation jobs do not allow you to wear polish for hygiene reasons eg.. polish chipping and falling into food.she might just be after some pampering for her hard working hands especially if she works with food all day.

no - i checked she wants polish!!

Why dont you suggest to her that wearing gloves will help maintain the appearance of the polish.
She could always tell her boss she needs light duties for the next few days!!!!

Good luck with the manicure x

tried that - when she had extensions - she cant stand the feel of rubber!!!

I love all the OPI range of enamels, I get great results for long lasting colour. They hav a Chip Skip base coat and a great speed dry top coat.

If she doesn't like the feel of rubber suggest the plastic gloves you often see sandwich makers wearing, or to buy thin cotton gloves to go underneath rubber gloves.......

I move/carry/ fix computers all day and am yet to find a polish that lasts much more than a day under those conditions without chipping...

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back