Looby Lou in Scratch Magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
My Scratch arrived today and Yay there was Louise!! :green:

Wanted to say welldone Looby Lou.

I love seeing the geeks in the trade mags - especially when it is on a tech who I personally think is a great tech!!

My Scratch arrived today and Yay there was Louise!! :green:

Wanted to say welldone Looby Lou.

I love seeing the geeks in the trade mags - especially when it is on a tech who I personally think is a great tech!!

Oh, PLEASE can anybody scan it so I can see? I don't have Scratch in Norway! :)

:hug:C.

Oh, PLEASE can anybody scan it so I can see? I don't have Scratch in Norway! :)

:hug:C.

x2 im in the states... would love to see

THANKS GELLY xxxxx

I haven't seen it myself yet! Not had my copy yet.:cry:

I didn't know when it was going to be in or which pictures they would use as I sent quite a few in. Hope it looks ok :eek: xxx

Louise it looks FAB FAB FAB!!! What a lovely looking shop, and on a corner as well, love the whole thing :hug:

It looks fine....i showed Rich and he said "oh shes the lady that does Young nails..."so even HE takes notes...LOL:lol:

It looked really good...and oh so professional:hug:

Wow, your fella does take an interest!! Which is great, as my fella does too.

Thanks for your comments guys, I can't wait to see it!!:lol: xx

its a fab spread lou xx double page with lots of great pics .. your salon looks the biz. When I saw it I had a 'if only' moment lol you've done it out fab xx well done

i agree, i sat in car yesterday waiting to pick kids up, reading it going ooh and ahhh, your salon looks loverly and yes clara, i too had a 'if only' moment,

well done lou

and i didnt realise you were'nt that far from me, lol leigh is only half hour away (well the way i drive anyways) might have to pop over one day and see it in person!

xxxxxxxx

Louise - Well done hun! An excellent read and an inspiration to all us nail techs. No wonder you need bigger premises. Go girl! :hug:

Sorry, I don't have a scanner, otherwise I would upload it.

It really is great Lou. Your salon looks lovely and the write up highlights what makes you a true professional. I think its brilliant.

Which one is Loubyloo. What page?

Rose 143 is there too.

lou is on page 70 scratch pads hun xxxxx

Can you believe I've still not had my copy!! :grr:

The postman thought I was stalking him this morning!!

Oh well, we'll see what monday brings, but just the fact that you guys say it's good is enough. Thanks for all your replies xx:hug:

Wow hun...i would be doing my nut if i couldnt get hold of my copy of scratch:lol:

Its got your pic,your profile,all your stats,your sofa seats look comfy:)

Yay!! Got my copy of scratch at last !! I'm really pleased with how they've put it together and the layout :) xx

Aww come on girls, scan it in, scan it in (stamps feet) I wanna see it:irked:

i can scan it right now if i'm allowed to......am i (not sure?!)

sian.
xx

Latest posts

Back