Look after enhancement hand-outs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue

Reaction score
Hi all - any sites around who have a hand-out list that I could print off to then dish out to clients - so that they are aware that they have some work to do in keeping their nails as decent looking as possible till our next appointment!!!

Thanks Sue
:D xxx

as I write, we are doing a brand new Marketing & Promo pack that will include Client Hand-Out brochures (even with RRP) for products!!! :D I think they will be done at the end of this month!!! Remind me and I'll keep you informed! :salute:

Mrs Geek - you are a doll. Thanks so much. Dont worry I'll remind you!

Love
Sue
xxx

Nails Magazine has a great client hand out. They just printed it again in the December 2002 issue. Not sure if you are in the US or not though so I think Nails Mag has this hand out online as well. I know I downloaded it and printed it out from their site before.

I just checked to make sure it was there and could not get the page up..maybe they are working on the site at the moment...but you could try later...go to www.nailsmag.com

Just so you know, Sue is in the UK - we can't get Nails over here - well we can, but no one distributes it so it costs a fortune to bring it in... :( Designer Nails used to distribute Nail Pro but it was so expensive and our English girls didn't want to pay the expense (I don't blame them). Now we have Nail Pro Europe which is also run by Debra Carver of American Nail Pro; not sure how many people get that? :? Just a bit of ramble there for ya!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back