look at these for toe nails !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that, you just made me bring up my Low Fat Hob Nob - bleau, where's the sick icon :lol:

That is just WRONG!!!

Hi Girls,
Would anyone even let an animal suffer claws like that, Disgusting, weirdo!!!! Yuk Yuk Yuk !!!!! Mentally unstable, no shoe can fit that creature, maybe they have been a lost baby in the jungle for 30 + years and brought up with the apes ????? lol x

Definately need a smilies face that has it's head down the toilet. Can we had one please? urgh, ewwww, yuck, made my toes curl. lol

Now, if you had to polish those suckers, would you charge extra for the amount you'd have to use?

That is rank!!!

How the hell do you walk with nails like that!!!

I feel sick :eek:

What the hell is wrong with people who want to look like a freak show??

Do you suppose she just wants to be noticed as she gone through her life being ignored?

Sad and sorry - get the blighters hacked off - eeerrrggg yuk yuk yuk yuk pass me a sick bag

Gosh, you'd wanna keep ya mouth closed when clipping those off :eek:

Don't' joke.

Went to do my friend's nails the other night and we've been threatening her husband for ages that I would do his nails for him (severe biter and picker). He actually tears the skin around his nails (about 1cm pieces) until they bleed !

Needless to say, he has really overgrown, dry, ragged eponychiums and don't even get me started on the cuticle.

So, me and my friend forced him down on the chair and said I would do one nail for him so that he can see, even with his BADLY damaged and neglected nails, I could make them look like something.

Gently pushed back eponychium etc, but there was a really hard, torn bit and thought it would be best to get rid of it.

Clipped it and wham, it flew into my eye !! :eek:

It was like a shard of glass and I couldn't get it out. Between my eyes watering and me laughing, it took me nearly 10 min to get it out.

Marlise

Last edited:
WOW!low fat hob nobs hmmm there must only sell them where you live :( because I am still to find them hehe!! As for those toenails..I only have one word...RANCID!! :)

I found this the other day, if you have time check out the links.
Some of the men/husbands call them sexy??

Funky!!

Lady Yevette's Sexy Long Toenails.

long-toenails.com by Lady Carmen[/quot

vomit-smiley-020.gif

Last edited:
They have Lady before their name.

I have seen only once in real life.
A male client, he wore lots of toe rings and pearl white toe polish.
He told me that the women loved it.
His wife would give him toe rings on special occasions.

It takes all kinds.

They have Lady before their name.

I have seen only once in real life.
A male client, he wore lots of toe rings and pearl white toe polish.
He told me that the women loved it.
His wife would give him toe rings on special occasions.

It takes all kinds.

shok0002.gif
MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

haha this is disgusting, made me giggle though as i am sat in alone looking for something entirely diff, nearly brought my curry back up. why one earth do people do this? haha. gonna search for more weird and interesting threads hah. better than sat night tv. xx

I found this the other day, if you have time check out the links.
Some of the men/husbands call them sexy??

Funky!!

Lady Yevette's Sexy Long Toenails.

long-toenails.com by Lady Carmen[/quot

vomit-smiley-020.gif
These are just to gross for words. I cant stand long toenails i'd hack mine as far back as possible ( I dont though). This is sick sick sick and I just dont understand why people would want to do this. But do remember a girl a my school way back when who had nails like that and she did PE in bare feet.YUK YUK YUK:mad:

Hi all - newbie here.

Just trying to work out in my head if this is more disgusting than the women with the long fingernails?

x

oh my god did you see the finger nails to go with them soooooo wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is disgusting, how would she walk?

shok0002.gif
MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

eeewwwww!!!! You have got just the right smiley for the occasion there hun! I hate toenails, I clip mine far shorter than you should, I cant stand any free edge on them at all.

Imagine how you would react if that person turned up at your salon for a pedi!!! If you were gonna paint, you would have to insist that they buy the enamel from you!

I Am Sorry But That Really Gross No Way
Omg I Feel Sick But Some People Like Them Like
That But Not Me

Latest posts

Back