look at these for toe nails !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eeewwwww!!!! You have got just the right smiley for the occasion there hun! I hate toenails, I clip mine far shorter than you should, I cant stand any free edge on them at all.

Imagine how you would react if that person turned up at your salon for a pedi!!! If you were gonna paint, you would have to insist that they buy the enamel from you!

Thanks hun....i could never do a pedi on someone that had toenails like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........how much enamel would you need !!!!! :lol:xxxxx

urgh i couldnt even watch it - gross xx

Ewwwww :irked: thats disgusting

sj, I worry about you:hug: I never find stuff like this on the net:eek:

sj, I worry about you:hug: I never find stuff like this on the net:eek:

:lol::lol::lol:....BLESS ya huni....you dont have to worry about me......cos i do !!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh god it send shivers through me, it was like watching a horror movie ewwwwwww

OK SJ that's just yucky. :eek:

omg they are awful.......

Wrong - that's all I have to say on the matter (except bleuh, I'll say that too!)

Seriously geeks......if someone come to your work place and had these for toenails ...what would you charge for a pedi ????....would you do them????.....some people have them.......just have not seen them ...THANK GOD xx

I wouldn't pedi these beasts. I would say that the owner of these needs to consult a chiropodist for treatment before I would even consider performing a pedi. For the nails to reach this length the feet have not been well maintained and so for a start they might be a minefield of bacterial or fungal infection which a chiropodist would need to determine, and the overgrown nails must have altered the way in which the person walks and so you dont know if there are any contra indications such a muscular or skeletal damage.

All that besides the obvious that I would rather cut my own arm off than touch those horrendous things!:green:

I wouldn't pedi these beasts. I would say that the owner of these needs to consult a chiropodist for treatment before I would even consider performing a pedi. For the nails to reach this length the feet have not been well maintained and so for a start they might be a minefield of bacterial or fungal infection which a chiropodist would need to determine, and the overgrown nails must have altered the way in which the person walks and so you dont know if there are any contra indications such a muscular or skeletal damage.

All that besides the obvious that I would rather cut my own arm off than touch those horrendous things!:green:

You do make me laugh and see sense.......your sooo right chelle....INFECTION springs to my mind aswell.....:green::lol::lol::lol:xxxxxxxxx

ewwww imagine them coming for a ped err i'd be sick yuk gross vile just ewwww...i just had my dinner too i think it's going in the loo ! !!lol:lol:

You would need a full bottle of enamel for each foot!! The toenails would probably curl over the end of your foot bath aswell!!!:lol::lol:

Makes me feel REALLY ill thinking about it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes i would pedi these :eek: To save this person from HUGE embaressment and save others from looking at such gross nails, id give them a cut a file a base coat two coats of pink polish a top coat and finish them off with rhinestones in the corner of each big toe :) and be very proud of my work, it would take me about 6 hours but hey at least no1 would puke whilst looking at them :lol:

They could take some time to buff!!!!:lol:

:!: shes just been on a diet and cant bite them off any more and her hubby refuses to do a toe job for fear of cutting his tongue:smack: so they grew a bit out of control. hehe

Pedicure??? Anyone ? lmaooooooooooooo

Latest posts

Back