look at these for toe nails !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sj1973

Reaction score
That's gross!! :lol:

Omg!!! Get Me The Shears OR AN EXTREMELY STRONG PAIR OF NAIL CLIPPERS STAT!!!! Lmao!! :lol:

lol.....!!!!!! this is what i thought when i see them...i mean....she cant waer normal sized shoes cos she would break her nails...she must have to go 2 sizes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

OMG thats all i can say!

:eek: Please excuse me whilst I go puke in the corner ..... blaaaaaaah :lol:

OMG that is disgusting

Urgh!!! Good job I wasn't eating my tea!

Gosh, you'd wanna keep ya mouth closed when clipping those off :eek:

OMG That is just so not right!
Marion

:irked: THAT IS JUST SICK!! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! AND HOW ON EARTH DOES SHE WEAR SHOES????!

that cannot be real

i would never have nails that long on my toes.....my hubby would kill me if i rubbed my toes on him at night in bed.....i would scare him for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:lol::lol:

that is disgusting

and another thing WHY????? would you want to wear them like that
I'd say that be sore, imagine if someone stood on them:eek:

Somebody bring out the electric saw !!!!

those are some seriously big toe nails. yuk. i am wondering how u managed 2 stumble accross these strange vids mind??!! lol

those are some seriously big toe nails. yuk. i am wondering how u managed 2 stumble accross these strange vids mind??!! lol

ow hahaha!!!!!!!....i was on youtube looking at nails and these POPPED on the side so i had a look and boy...i could not wait to share!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

So who would give those monsters a pedicure??? If that's possible? I don't do pedicures so I certainly wouldn't thankfully!
And I thought hubby's toenails were bad :eek:

Latest posts

Back