look at this bubble nails !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sj1973

Reaction score
OMG is that real? WOW! lol kewl x

can you do it with sculpts?or does it have to be tips? yes hun its real and i am going to give it a go!!!xxxx

This is the step by step explained by emnailsmore form Puerto Rico:

What do you need:

1. Wiggle eyes. (Choose the size depending on what nail you are using it)
2. Glue
3. Acrylic powder and liquid
4. Brush
5. tips (the size you use on the nail you are working)
6. File
7. Buffer
8. Things to fill the bubble as sand, crushed shells, glitter, stars, buillions and water applied with a syringe
9. Nail spoon (made with a tip mounted with acrylic to a orangewood stick)
10. Dried flowers, glitter acrylic, or stickers to decorate around the bubble
11. nipper
12. Top coat

How to do it:

1. Remove the backing of the wiggle eye with the knipper, (or file off with efile) pull it but be careful not to break the plastic.
2. Press the plastic with your thumb to the center of the nail to be applied and pour some glue around the bubble. This nail should not be short. Wait some seconds untill it dries.
3. With a nipper open the top of the bubble. Do not make a wide opening as the water will not fill the entire bubble.
4. With a nail spoon, fill your bubble. Begin with the sand, then the crushed shells and then all things you want to add.
5. Using a syringe filled with water, start adding this water to the bubble moving the syringe through the sand and crushed shells to remove the air bubbles inside of it.
6. Seal above the plastic bubble and around with clear acrylic.
7. Decorate around the plastic bubble with dried flowers, glitters, crushed shells or stickers
8. Finish the nail with clear acrylic.
9. File and buff the entire nail.
10. Apply top coat and air dry.

Last edited:
what an amazing effect it has.would love to be able to do this,thanks for sharing:)

WoW thats amazing!!! Thanks for the link!!!

WOW! this looks so amazing, I might have a go once I get a bit better with my l&p as training at the moment.:)

yes i am gonig to have a go at this and when i do will post pics up!!!xxxx

This is the step by step explained by emnailsmore form Puerto Rico:

What do you need:

1. Wiggle eyes. (Choose the size depending on what nail you are using it)
2. Glue
3. Acrylic powder and liquid
4. Brush
5. tips (the size you use on the nail you are working)
6. File
7. Buffer
8. Things to fill the bubble as sand, crushed shells, glitter, stars, buillions and water applied with a syringe
9. Nail s***n (made with a tip mounted with acrylic to a orangewood stick)
10. Dried flowers, glitter acrylic, or stickers to decorate around the bubble
11. nipper
12. Top coat

How to do it:

1. Remove the backing of the wiggle eye with the knipper, (or file off with efile) pull it but be careful not to break the plastic.
2. Press the plastic with your thumb to the center of the nail to be applied and pour some glue around the bubble. This nail should not be short. Wait some seconds untill it dries.
3. With a nipper open the top of the bubble. Do not make a wide opening as the water will not fill the entire bubble.
4. With a nail s***n, fill your bubble. Begin with the sand, then the crushed shells and then all things you want to add.
5. Using a syringe filled with water, start adding this water to the bubble moving the syringe through the sand and crushed shells to remove the air bubbles inside of it.
6. Seal above the plastic bubble and around with clear acrylic.
7. Decorate around the plastic bubble with dried flowers, glitters, crushed shells or stickers
8. Finish the nail with clear acrylic.
9. File and buff the entire nail.
10. Apply top coat and air dry.

what is nail s**n???:confused:

Latest posts

Back