Look Daniel is now 7 weeks old!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an adorable little cutie pie he is Lily. As someone else said make the most of this time, it flies by. Mine was 21 earlier this week and it seems like yesterday when she was as small and cute as your little one.

what a cute little baby .....i want one !

glad to hear your doing well.:hug:

He is absolutely gorgeous, Lily. So, so cute! Ooh, I've gone all broody.

All 5 of mine came out sprouting ( ha ha ha even got it in here ) horns :twisted:

Little Daniel looks like a chubby little cherub...they do grow up so fast though...cherish every moment of his cherubness...:lol:

xxxxx

aww love him, glad you are doing well, give him a big kiss from me x

Aww what a little sweetie x

Bless him.My Daniels 13 in a few weeks and i still have to cuddle and kiss him all the time and when he won't let me i just sit on him.

Hi lily ,
Wow he has really grown hasn't he? :eek:
he'll soon be teething , Wow :hug:

Adorable lilly, so cute and so like you :hug:

He is beautiful, you must be very proud of him:hug:

Thanks for all your comments! He has his jabs in 2 weeks! OMG I am scared! lol Coz he hates needles! lol when he was in intensive care and they need blood tests etc he cried so much! I hope he won't be that ill after his jabs, as they do say they may feel a little unwell afterwards x x

Evie was the same when i first had her, with her being 6 weeks early they wanted to make sure she was ok, she got a little infection so had to have lots of injections and also had a canula (sp?) in the back of her hand.

When they have injections at the doctors it so quick but awful at the same time! Evie seemed to have a delayed reaction!! Each time we have been she has sat there while its being done and then looked at me and her dad as if to say 'why did you let that mean lady prick me'!!!!! then came the cries!!

They sometimes get flu like symptoms a few days after the injection but with a bit of luck he won't be phased by it

xx

Aww WOW I didn't even know you had the baby!

He's beautiful x

Aw Lily he is GORGEOUS, what a lovely little face :hug: :hug:

I can remember how I felt about the jabs too . . . yes its true they can be a bit unwell after and run a temperature. When I arrived at the docs for my first one's first jab, the doctor said "you could have given her some Calpol half an hour before the appointment, just to alleviate any fever or unwellness" . . . pity I wasn't told before! So you could check maybe Lily, whether your doc advises this too . . . I did it for the other jabs and it did seem to help.

You must be so proud of your baby boy! :hug:

He is beautiful Lilly.

Joan

Latest posts

Back