Look what I've done to my new T-Shirt!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Ok, you can tell I'm sad, but I just had to bling my new smaller t-shirt up.

It cost me £3 from Matalan & I have used hot fix crystals with my new hot fix tool.
They are all clear sparkly crystals, but the pic is not brill!:lol:

Yes, I've got housework to do, and yes, I've got a mountain of ironing....but i could see sparkly things in my drawer and I love sparkly.....:lol:

Attachments

• My birthday evening 012.jpg
    My birthday evening 012.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 220
Stuff the housework and ironing Bev, I'm with you! :hug:

Very bling bling !

I hope you don't have many plans over the next few weeks because I have a feeling you are going to have to make many of these lol...
It looks ace hun x

That looks brilliant....I have one of those hot fix wands too....blinged loads of t-shirts and jeans up with it....trouble is its addictive :lol:...havent tried words yet though....bet its tricky

That looks brilliant....I have one of those hot fix wands too....blinged loads of t-shirts and jeans up with it....trouble is its addictive :lol:...haven't tried words yet though....bet its tricky

It's not as bad as you would think Angie tbh.

I laid my t-shirt on a flat surface, then placed the crystals for each letter where I wanted them as I was having a problem initially, picking them up with the wand (prob not hot enough). The I placed the wand over the gem and held it for a count of 10 & lifted it off carefully.
If the gems stuck in the end of the wand, there's a slot in the end of the wand and I just put a scalpel (Sharp side up!) through the slot and lifted the wand off.
Didn't take me too long.
If the letters are big enough, I'd guess you could very easily just place the crystals without heating them for each letter & use a hot iron, with a cloth over the crystals and set them that way.
I did use the iron & cloth after, just to be sure.
Ages ago, I did a tunic with my company name & my name under in small pink crystals. I used the clear, sticky backed acetate paper and I had to place the gems on upside down so that when I turned it over and stuck it on my tunic, it had the glue side down to the fabric, then ironed with a hot iron & cloth.
I had to print the name etc off my pc in lateral reverse (mirror writing), put it on a flat surface, sellotape it down on the corner, then put the clear acetate sticky side up, over it and tape the corners - all a bit faffy!

Now....what else needs blinging...

Its fantastic, what a lovely idea.

A lot of us don't like wearing tunics, so its a lexcellent idea to put our company names on it and wear it as a uniform with a bling bling twist.

oh wow thats fab !! where did you get these hot fix things from ??

oh wow thats fab !! where did you get these hot fix things from ??

Same place I get my nail art rhinestones.....

rhinestones, crystals and accessories

Just spotted a cheaper store on ebay...

10 Gross, 1,440 Crystal White Rhinestones SS10 Hot-Fix on eBay, also, Rhinestone, Beads, Crafts (end time 08-Sep-08 17:48:23 BST)

Not bought from this one, but the price looks good.

Got my hot fix wand from....

UK Bejeweler Pro hotfix rhinestone applicator on eBay, also, Rhinestone, Beads, Crafts (end time 27-Sep-08 20:46:07 BST)

These also sell rhinestones, which came as a small sample with my wand. They seem to be much more sparkly than where I get mine from, even though mine are sparkly iykwim.

Happy blinging!

Hey chick, the t-shirt looks cool, your gonna get loads of requests now!! lol :hug:

I think it looks wonderful :)

I'm liking it a lot :)

I LOVE IT!!

Sue x

Excellent Bev! You better get that order book open x

They are great!

I have just been blinging my tunic up for 1st day back at college. Just to bring a little sparkle into my day.

If anything sits still for long enough I hot fix it!

The real swarovski crystal hot fix are extra special, but cost a little bit more but well worth it.

im loving it i think its a fab idea.thanks for sharing bev.xx

It cost me £3 from Matalan & I have used hot fix crystals with my new hot fix tool.

Yes, I've got housework to do, and yes, I've got a mountain of ironing....but i could see sparkly things in my drawer and I love sparkly.....:lol:
Very creative, Bev, you'll have to do one for us all with our geek names on to wear at the Event,lol!!!

oh what a fab thing to do Bev...well done to you! It looks great :)

Bev you dark horse, not only are you creative with nails but you do the ironing, housework, (high 5, you go girl lol) love the T shirt, I too love bling bling :hug::hug:

Very creative, Bev, you'll have to do one for us all with our geek names on to wear at the Event,lol!!!

Now it's funny you should say that.....I was thinking of throwing a little something together for the Lincs Mafiosa (as Claire calls us!)!

Thanks everyone for your comments.

My housework has still not been done lol!:lol:

Now it's funny you should say that.....I was thinking of throwing a little something together for the Lincs Mafiosa (as Claire calls us!)!

Thanks everyone for your comments.

My housework has still not been done lol!:lol:

wooo .. how cool but would they stick to a wine glass??:hug:

the tshirt looks fab btw bev xx

Latest posts

Back