look what i've got yipeeeeee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biganails

Reaction score
oh my goodness .at the risk of sounding like victor meldrew, i dont believe it. i went on the creative conversion course in birmingham last wednesday with marianne and i have recieved my certificate this morning , ive only gone and passed, i really cannot believe it , i am so chuffed, thanks marianne you were great!:lol:
DSCN4112.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

well done,how did you find the course?i have been thinking of doing a creative course for ages but just havent had the money,did you have to pay as someone told me the other day that conversion courses were free with creative at the moment if you already have had had training and want to convert?

Congratulations and Well Done :)

Julie

Congrats & well done!!! Get it framed & up on show!! :)

Well done you! I'm jealous now! x x :hug:

:green:Well done you!! I knew you could do it x

thanks geeks , i feel like i am really starting to get somewhere now:green:

well done,how did you find the course?i have been thinking of doing a creative course for ages but just havent had the money,did you have to pay as someone told me the other day that conversion courses were free with creative at the moment if you already have had had training and want to convert?
yep - creative l&p conversion course is free - phone them to book yourself in.(you need proof of your previous training and they recommend you have worked as a tech for 6 months+)

Latest posts

Back