Looking after number 1

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have the following beauty treatments choose all those that apply

• Total voters
Hi!

The only thing i get done is waxing because i forever tell my clients and would be clients the benefits of waxing so have to practice what i preach lol. A friend of mine does all my waxing for free and i do hers in return! We have been talking about doing facials as treat but not got round to it as yet! I would feel guilty about spending money on myself cos i feel i should spend it on my hubby and kids!
But then again maybe if i treated myself i would not be the crabit mother that i can often be!:)

Hi!

The only thing i get done is waxing because i forever tell my clients and would be clients the benefits of waxing so have to practice what i preach lol. A friend of mine does all my waxing for free and i do hers in return! We have been talking about doing facials as treat but not got round to it as yet! I would feel guilty about spending money on myself cos i feel i should spend it on my hubby and kids!
But then again maybe if i treated myself i would not be the crabit mother that i can often be!:)

awww beaubeaut i like this thread i think it is something to get off our chests aswell that we have worked hard & we are entitled to me time..we do clients everyday & we often tthink to ourselves "i wish it was me and i fancy having a treatment for a change" know what i mean, so way to go to you for posting & sharing it...s.mill why feel guilty? your kids love you hun and so does ur hubby they probably like you having treatments once in a while & probs encourage you to have them seeing their mum pretty and want to see mum happy & contented so keep it up i'm sure they'll tell u the same...and yes ur right they probs much prefer a happy mum than a crabit mum ..my son who is 18 gets asked if i'm his big sis when i'm up in scotland to visit him.

Last edited:
Hi, i never pamper myself, everything i do is a quick treatment must learn to start having a bit of me time:hug:..xx

thats the same for me too - i hate doing anything on myself, i NEED pampering - lol

anyone willing:lol:

i pay to get my nails done as i can only do one hand myself!i paint my own toe nails and do all my waxing myself,i dont really get anything else done as i dont have the time!

I never really pay for someone to pamper me. I chose luxury manicure and pedicure, as I do most of it myself, or my boyfriend does it as I taught him how to, and I put nail enhancements on myself

I get my nails done every 2 weeks, my hair cut and coloured every 6 weeks
a facial once a month.

i do my own waxing and pedicures eyelash tinting etc

and hubby to be gives me my back massages and he is really good at it:) and he massages my feet!.

I don't have anything done because I just don't like being on the receiving end - I just get fidgety and irritable.

The mere thought of massage makes my skin crawl

i feel the same as you! lol

hate being on the receiving end for some reason fidget way too much!!x

I don't have many treatments, similarly to a lot of the replies so far...... I have to prioritise where my money goes and I've just re-started horse-riding......

I do treatment swap with a massage therapist once a month but she is moving to the US in a couple of months, so I'll be back to no massage again soon!

I have had indian head and full body.. I know a friend who is a holistic therapist and she is very reasonable and does massage I have been to her once and will be going again when I get paid!!! Cant wait..also this is strange im a hairdresser but I dont like having my hair done!! Funny isnt it!!x

For those of you who don't have regular treatment you should try it, trust me lol you will feel sooo relaxed and chilled out :hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back