Looking at a refresher course to retrain in acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cld84

Reaction score
hi all as advised by lovely people on here i'm looking at an acrylic course to refresh my skills and learn from scratch as been doing friends and family's nails but not done a paying customer set since last november as always the odd nail always pops off within 2-3 days i use l+p application and i think its something to do with my prep and i'm not 100% confident in sizing my nails up.

i've found a course with salon west i spoke to a lovely lady on the phone and she said that the last course i attended at carlton should of learnt me infills just wondering if anybody else has done a course with salon west before i spend another £285 of hard earned cash

i'm from cardiff so looked into nsi and cnd but there are no courses in my area thank you to all the brill people who replied to my last post and gave me such good advise

also been looking at the acrylic course with salon connection which is around £175

It's worth the travel to get the best you can get. The best is not usually on anyone's doorstep unless they are very lucky indeed. CND is not so very far away from you and you should look into it. You only have to make a few enquiries 08452106060 and they will give you all of your options.

Times are tough ... Make your money go as far as it can to HElP you the most in reaching your goals. You certainly don't want to waste it and then get nowhere. X

I believe there is a CND educator in Bridgend so may be worth a phone call to check x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back