Looking for a black apron,can anyone help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieJ

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I hope someone will be able to help me, I am looking for a black apron - yes you might think its easy to get one but its not :cry: - I need quite a small one maybe with pockets or without I don't mind, like the ones that the make up artists on the make up counters wear! Ive looked on a couple of beauty uniform websites but can't see any. I just thought id ask in case anyone on here wears one and can tell me where they got it!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Ooh I forgot to say ive looked in Debenhams and Wilkinsons too! x

Creative used to do aprons (or still do) but cant remember if they were black or silver. I have seen Ant Buckley wearing an EZ Flow black pinny at the shows.

Not that I'm up on doing this in any way.... but you could always dye a white one?!

I am sure I have seen them in the salons direct catalogue... black ones, I mean!

Hi Everyone!

I hope someone will be able to help me, I am looking for a black apron - yes you might think its easy to get one but its not :cry: - I need quite a small one maybe with pockets or without I don't mind, like the ones that the make up artists on the make up counters wear! Ive looked on a couple of beauty uniform websites but can't see any. I just thought id ask in case anyone on here wears one and can tell me where they got it!!

xxxxxxxxxx

I just found this one:

http://www.majestictowels.co.uk/sho...d=995&osCsid=3ce49a84562a1aab94f5b46744169f59

HTH's

Thanks guys,

Ive seen the Creative ones, but they are silver, they're the mani and pedi ones. I looked at the link, im after a more cottony type one that I can pin badges on and stuff (I know, I know Im picky!!!:eek: ) Im so grateful for the link though :hug:

Im off to keep looking at websites but any more info let me know!!

Thanks guys,

Ive seen the Creative ones, but they are silver, they're the mani and pedi ones. I looked at the link, im after a more cottony type one that I can pin badges on and stuff (I know, I know Im picky!!!:eek: ) Im so grateful for the link though :hug:

Im off to keep looking at websites but any more info let me know!!

No prob's, if you want to buy one then it has to be the right one! Creatives are pedicure ones and they do them in stone or silver!! I understand what you mean now, I cant find one at all on the net :rolleyes:

They're hard to come by! Thanks for the links, thats really kind!

Look at this one Ive found:

http://www.salonsdirect.com/PD_73411.aspx

You can have your business name embroidered on too which I like the idea of a lot - not sure how much it would cost though!

Only thing is it dosn't say what material it is, but it looks like what im after! Thanks for all your help!

This is going to sound really strange.. but have you tried catering companies.. we used to buy bip aprons and waist aprons from them and they mainly see black.. hth they are normally quite cheep as well:)

This is going to sound really strange.. but have you tried catering companies.. we used to buy bip aprons and waist aprons from them and they mainly see black.. hth they are normally quite cheep as well:)

No that dosn't sound strange, I must admit I thought of that myself when I was first looking but I forgot until you just said! if that makes sense!! Ill browse some catering websites!

is the black apron for doing nails hun? x

Latest posts

Back