Looking for a cutting book with diagrams!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachaelfell73

Reaction score
Hi i am a hairdressing student, have just completed a part time 1st year of 2 year course on level 2 NVQ , unfortunately i had babysitting problems and missed alot towards the end of the course, we had been shown the cuts and done them on our blocks and then the commercial salon at the college was opened to clients, however i have not had much practice on all of the cuts and some days the cuts just go clean out of my head, i now have a cutting assignment over the holiday where i need to describe and produce pictures of 4 cuts with diagrams, and although i have the nvq level 2 book, kind of just wanted a book with different diagrams as this just has step by step pics and to be honest they dont look the same as the way we have been shown in college, oh another thing we have two different tutors over 2 nights and both of them have completely different ways of teaching, confusing , YEP!!! Anyone know of any good books, dvds i could get to help also any good websites where i can copy the pics for my assignment???:Thankyou all!!!

try typing in "hair finder" i use to use this site all the time. they had pics of hair cuts and elevation angles and descriptions of loads of different cuts. you could print the page off !

Thanks for the website!!! will definitely try it!!!

a really good site is wellaonlinetraining they have really good step by step that you could copy to a head sheet

Hey! I can realy recomend a book called "the cutting book" its buy jane goldsbro and elaine white. It is on www.amazon.co.uk and it is black with a girl with a dark bob with bright red coming out underneath. Its excellent and has lots of diagrams plus all the therory too. It also comes with a cd to put in the computer. Well worth the money, also I think there is a special deal where you get "the colouring book" too This is also black with a girl with realy curly aubern hair on the front. Both are excellent books and also cover level 3 work so you can continue to use them through all your training!! Hope this helpsxxxxx:)

Patrick Cameron's books & videos are the bee's knees!!!!:)

Latest posts

Back