Looking for a flat acrylic brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staystrongsoa

Reaction score
So I'm in need of a new acrylic brush - and after buying a round barreled one from Sally's I've come to the conclusion I definitely prefer the flat barreled one I trained with.
Last week I bought a size 10 - again the same size as I trained with - from Salon Direct but when it arrived the brush was much bigger than the one I already have?

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any decent websites where I can get a reasonable priced brush since flat acrylic brushes seems hard to come by?!

I had exactly the same issue and recently bought the Nsi no8 round royal precision brush and love it. Although it's called 'round' it's crimped and is a flat brush. I find it so much easier and quicker to use.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450070077.254986.jpg

Ezflow 508 is the best acrylic brush for a reasonable price :)

I second the NSI royal precision no.8 - I had been using CND no.8 but didn't like the fee of the handle once it came into contact with monomer (goes sort of frosty) but this Nsi brush is fab!! Slightly larger than the CND no.8 but in a good way :) xx

The nail and beauty link you can buy there brushes and pay for a pinching service so it flattens them. Ive brought 2 brushes off them and they are great to work with.

Latest posts

Back