Looking for a good mini locks course at a reasonable price!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We call it a 'micro ring' course as this is what most people looking to train in the method fitted with an I tip strand would be searching for. The content of the course teaches the application of I tip hair using every possible type and size of ring and tube.

Essentially all we wished to point out is that a consumer should not think that because a NAME is trademarked this does not mean that the product or technique associated with the trademark is in any way unique. Another good example being 'easi locks' which is another very small I tip fitted using a very small copper tube. Not unique- just a well marketed 'version' of a now very widely used technique.
When you say the I tip is very small is that to say it I smaller than say one which you may use for micro method?

It's EXACTLY the same as micro rings, but you fit the stick tip extensions with copper tubes instead of 'micro rings' and that's it. Obviously the tips are often smaller (hence tiny tips, mini locks, instalinks) on a variety of websites. But that's it, exactly the same application method which means it does not matter what course you do as to whether you'll be capable in doing them. As long as you've done a micro ring course.

It's EXACTLY the same as micro rings, but you fit the stick tip extensions with copper tubes instead of 'micro rings' and that's it. Obviously the tips are often smaller (hence tiny tips, mini locks, instalinks) on a variety of websites. But that's it, exactly the same application method which means it does not matter what course you do as to whether you'll be capable in doing them. As long as you've done a micro ring course.
That's great, that's all the information I needed in one message. Thanks for your help. That makes my life so much easier in the respect of looking for the right products.

Is anyone able to give me some advice on mini locks please? Just want some information on the type of hair you would use the method on and whereabouts I can learn the course at a reasonable price!! Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi Silk hair, we offer training courses in nano rings and micro rings and copper tubes. We also offer the tiny locks which are smaller versions of the micro rings. Where are you located?x

Hi Silk hair, we offer training courses in nano rings and micro rings and copper tubes. We also offer the tiny locks which are smaller versions of the micro rings. Where are you located?x
Fantastic, I'm located near Cambridge. How much are your courses? I'm particularly interested in tiny locks. Xx

I'm really interested in offering this method, so if I am trained in micro rings, am I covered with my insurance?

Latest posts

Back