Looking for a good quality glitter gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scherie88

Reaction score
Hi!

I am currently looking at DND glitter gels, but looking for any feedback on any good glitter gels. Has anyone tried diamonds are my bff by gelish? Its the best full coverage glitter gel I've ever tried. I its silver and I wish it was made in all colors of the rainbow.

I have a lot of glitters already but am now looking for some glitter gels..i would love to hear what brands or colors are your favorites.

Anyone? No o e has tried a glitter gel polish that they really like?

You will need to stick to a brand of gel that matches your lamp to ensure complete safe cure so I would suggest you get some good quality glitters from lecente for example, that you can then add to your existing gels.

I like Naio nails, coverage is even and comes in all sorts of colours.

EzFlow did some nice glitter gels, but in the past year they have overhauled their range so I’m not sure if they are still available through the distributors (in the uk) anymore.

They also had not formulated an LED lamp, even though the gel is LED cure, so you had to do the long time curing in the purple UV lamp.

I absolutely love Light Elegance. They have many color gels, glitter gels, butter creams (1 coat wonder), and soak off. The company is very personable and have excellent customer service.

I just got a few gel polishes from MagPie Beauty to try them out and I love the glitter ones! The coverage is nice, thicker than the other brands I use but it works great. And, SO glittery!

Latest posts

Back