Looking for a Nail Tech in Aachen Germany - can anyone help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdanzine

Reaction score
Hi All
I have a very lovely client that I have had for over 7 years who is moving to Aachen, Germany next week :Scared:
and she would love to carry on getting her nails done - I currently use CND Retention for overlays.
Does anyone know of or can recommend a good Nail Technician in this area?
Any help would be greatly appreciated :biggrin:
Thanks
Sam

The talented Mizzy Dizzy lives in Germany ... Not sure exactly where and it is a big place but you could contact her.

Or contact the German distributors for CND and ask them to recommend a technician in that area.

International distributors for CND are listed on CND - Creative Nail Design, Professional Nail, Hand and Foot Beauty Products - Artificial Acrylic Nails and Brisa Gel. ... You need to register to view.

Alternatively, S2 will supply you with the contact numbers for the German distributor.

Hi there,

Is she military family? I live in Elmpt, Bruggen. Not sure on the distance this is to aachen though. Does she drive?

I use NSI products.

I dont know if this will help any? I hope it does, i am based on an army camp called Javelin Barracks, i provide acrylic and i have a business partner providing gels (also nsi).

Let me know if you want any contact details and i will provide our facebook and website addy :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back