Looking for a new hair extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MK.ext

Reaction score
Hi all, cos I've got a bit of time on my hands without clients due to this I'm looking for a new hair extension supplier. I have been unhappy with my current one for a while but because I'm on the go I didn't have time to chop and change, and test out others. Can anybody recommend any? Most of my customers request tape or bonds, and I'm mostly looking for ones that are quite reasonable as I find if a client is willing to spend that extra bit they usually have a brand in mind. I'd like a supplier that has a wide range of colours including different light blonde shades (not just 60, 613 etc), also does ombre/rooted options and that would be willing to work with me and for a good price if I was to buy in bulk (my family have a salon in Spain, which is very busy for extensions, but have just never really changed from original supplier and is very outdated colours, would then buy in advance to have it stocked). Thanks in advance, any ideas or suggestions welcome! :)

Last edited:
Have a search there are loads of threads on here regarding suppliers. Type it in and they should come up xx

Try Glamlox Hair Extensions or angel remy but i am not sure if they send abroad x

Anyone know what’s going on with angel Remy ? No stock on website , send message a few times over a few weeks nothing back?

I think they are waiting for the delivery x

Our factory have stock tape in hair extensions ready to ship, also have invisible tape in hair extensions ready to ship,
welcome to inbox me to get more information, stock hair extensions can ship at once, to save your time, no need to wait

Latest posts

Back