Looking for a new spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hello

I just went to re-order our spray tan only to find it has had a rather large increase of £12.50!!

So I am now back to the drawing board and looking for some recommendations for a new spray tan. We currently have St Tropez as our high end tan. I am looking for something that's darker maybe 12% to keep our younger clientelle happy. Around the £30 ish per litre mark.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help x

Try Nouvatan. It comes in 8-20% and is mixable. It is slightly dearer than £30 per ltr but is fantastic quality for the price. TBH you won't get a 'high end' tan for £30 per ltr.

I'm luuuuurving fresh indulgence, really rich colours, and they last fantastically. They do samples on the website to try :) hth x

Hi

Thanks for your answers, I am not looking for high end as that's where our st tropez fits x

LA tan is bogof on litres x

Hi

Thanks for your answers, I am not looking for high end as that's where our st tropez fits x

Sorry misunderstood, thought you were looking to replace St Tropez with an alternative solution. Like Lush Lash posted, LA is always on bogof offer so is very reasonable. I use both Nouvatan and LA Tan. Laurens way is lovely too providing you use the correct % for clients skin tone.

Hi

Well I ordered fresh indulgence, give that a go. We have had la tan a couple of times, it's quite nice. If I was swapping out st tropez I would probably go with vani-t x

I use fresh indulgence Caribbean glow 11.5%. It's amazing, organic, paraben free, contains antioxidants where shall I stop?! Hav a look on their site and all info on there plus is fantastic value!!! I spray once only or twice if client wants a quite dark tan.

Latest posts

Back