Looking for a rapid tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkthistle

Reaction score
seems like I'm the last to know about Lauren's way I'm now looking for a replacement, especially a rapid tan...I also use Brown Bitz which I love, but they don't do a rapid.

vani-t do a rapid 1hr tan in a 12% and 15%

I use Suntana rapid tan.Never had any complaints. And, (i dont use this) but, moroccan tan. all of their solutions are a fast wash off and supposed to be a lovely colour xx

LA Tanning Fast Tan develops in 2-4 hours leaves a gorgeous golden color .

I tried a sample of 10% Morroccan tan, and I'm about to try 11% Morroccan tan its a violet based tan so no gold. I feel like any gold tan looks orange to me I really hate it, I don't like gold full stop but gold tan especially 12% is so orange.

Flirties do an organic rapid solution which is just lush [emoji7]

Flirties do an organic rapid solution which is just lush [emoji7]
Does it develop quicker or is it the usual wash off quicker and develops later?

Siennasol tans can be washed off in 2-6 hours and that is their normal tans. Their rapid one can be washed off in 1-3 hours. They are lovely colours, very natural looking.

Rapid Tans are fab for that last minute night out ! LA Tans fast tan can be washed off after 2-4 hours leaving a gorgeous sun kissed glow also the lemon grass scent is lovely !

I tried a sample of 10% Morroccan tan, and I'm about to try 11% Morroccan tan its a violet based tan so no gold. I feel like any gold tan looks orange to me I really hate it, I don't like gold full stop but gold tan especially 12% is so orange.
Hi Ash,

In our Original range we have an 8%, 10%, 12% and 14% DHA solution. These solutions are green based to counteract any orange tones that you may find. We don't recommend you leave them on any longer than the recommended wash off times as this can cause the DHA to over develop. Our Exotic range has two solutions in 11% and 15%, and these are both violet based tans!

Hope this helps :)

Hi Ash,

In our Original range we have an 8%, 10%, 12% and 14% DHA solution. These solutions are green based to counteract any orange tones that you may find. We don't recommend you leave them on any longer than the recommended wash off times as this can cause the DHA to over develop. Our Exotic range has two solutions in 11% and 15%, and these are both violet based tans!

Hope this helps :)

I think I'm over green based tans, they actually turn my pale skin gold orange and I don't like it. I'm currently trying the violet based tans from you guys, the best part of Morroccan tan is the development time!

It's official I love Morroccan tan Dusk. No gold, just brown. Thank you Morroccan tan!

It's official I love Morroccan tan Dusk. No gold, just brown. Thank you Morroccan tan!
Did it come out as dark as you had hoped? I'm thinking of trying some Moroccan tan products.

Did it come out as dark as you had hoped? I'm thinking of trying some Moroccan tan products.

Yes, it has a lovely brown colour, the smell I'm not mad about but it is nourishing on sensitive skin! the best part is 4 hour development time and will go darker if you leave it on for 8 hours, so every hour it gets darker. I sprayed my leg with 10% and it is gold and my arms with 11% and they are brown, I did this to compare. I actually can't believe all these years I was using a green based tan and it was turning me orange tben I used this violet tan and I am brown.
I read the other day that using green based tans on pale skin actually does turn them orange! I was shocked I never realized it before. being a hairdresser I know that ash or blue neutralises orange and I always wondered why tans were green as green neutralises red... and violet neutralises yellow but also does neutralise some orange pigment, so it really was common sense to use a violet based tan on pale skin.

Hope this helps you!

I'm going to check this out Ash. Where did you buy it so I can look? X

Hello doll, I made an account with Sweet Squared, I tried the sample pack of the exotic collection which contains 11% and 15%. I have tried the 15% cause I know it's to dark for me lol.

Latest posts

Back