Looking for an exceptional beauty therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squidgernetball

Ubergeek
Reaction score
Bliss & Beauty are looking for an exceptional beauty therapist to join their small but thriving salon in a pretty barn in the village of South Kilworth, Leicestershire.

We are looking for an excellent all rounder with superb customer service. You must be flexible and willing to work as part of a team, lending a hand to whatever needs to be done!

Initially, we would only be able to offer part time, Thursdays and Fridays, with a view to grow your hours along with your customer base.

Age and experience is irrelevant as training and support will be given to the right candidate.

Call us on 01858 571244 for more information.

Vic x

Bliss & Beauty are looking for an exceptional beauty therapist to join their small but thriving salon in a pretty barn in the village of South Kilworth, Leicestershire.

We are looking for an excellent all rounder with superb customer service. You must be flexible and willing to work as part of a team, lending a hand to whatever needs to be done!

Initially, we would only be able to offer part time, Thursdays and Fridays, with a view to grow your hours along with your customer base.

Age and experience is irrelevant as training and support will be given to the right candidate.

Call us on 01858 571244 for more information.

Vic x

Hi, I wished I lived nearer, good luck with your search x

Used to live near there now moved otherwise i would be biting yohr hand off good luck in finding your new staff member xx

Thanks for your comments x

Vic I hope you find someone who is perfect for you :) I haven't been on here in a while but you have a fountain of knowledge :) xx

Vic I hope you find someone who is perfect for you :) I haven't been on here in a while but you have a fountain of knowledge :) xx
Wow. Thank you.
A lot of therapists on here complain that everywhere asks for experience but we're really happy to take on a newby level 2, starting level 3 or someone who's been out of the game for a while.

Fingers crossed

Vic x

Good luck Vic! We have really struggled to find good spirited therapists recently I hope you find what you are looking for xx

Wow. Thank you.
A lot of therapists on here complain that everywhere asks for experience but we're really happy to take on a newby level 2, starting level 3 or someone who's been out of the game for a while.

Fingers crossed

Vic x

I'd be happy to drive to you for 2 days a week just to get the experience!!! I'm 41, recently level 2 and 3 (massage route) qualified and cannot find anywhere locally to take me on due to my age!!!

I'd be delighted to hear from you if you're serious. PM me with some contact details x

I'd be delighted to hear from you if you're serious. PM me with some contact details x
Hi Squidgernetball - I'm fairly new to this site - where do I go to PM you please x

Latest posts

Back