• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for beauty room to rent in Bromley area!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becksbeauty

Reaction score
Hi to all my fellow salon geeks!

I am looking for a Beauty room to rent within the Bromley, Beckenham, Chislehurst kind of area can anyone help? Are you looking at renting or know of anyone that is.

Something possibly a little bit different like a room in a gym or something. Want something out of the norm of a box room tucked away in the back of an existing beauty salon!!

If anyone could help or have any suggestions for websites to have a look at for rentals that would be fab!!! :)

Thanks alot!

Becks xx

Hiya

I have a salon in the Borders of orpington chislehurst.
Salon has been fully refurbished and we have a beauty room
to rent out.

If you would like to have a look or for more details email
[email protected]

I have a beauty room to rent in the centre of Bromley,downstairs in Cutting Remarks hairdressers.It is being rented at the moment by a beautician who has been there for three years.She has done so well,and has so many clients,shes decided to lease her own premeses.She will be leaving the end of July,so the room will be available from the 1st August.
The room is £500 a month.I will require a deposit of £200,if once you have seen it,you decide you would like to take it.
Its aprox 10'x 11' with a wooden flor,natural decor ad day light lighting.There is a sink just outside of the room.There are three rooms doing Spray tans,Botox and filler Chiropodry,and Teeth whitening.
Its a very busy salon,and you will have lots of walk ins,but its up to you to find your new clients.
If youre interested please call Janet on 02084649100

Hi I am looking to rent beauty room in Orpington, Bromley area, am happy to share a room rental with someone so we would both be working part time.
I am a Dermalogica trained therapist with 12 years experience:)
I also offer Gelish manicures and body massage as well as all the usual beauty treatments.
Any one who can point me in the right direction, do please get in touch.:)

Hi I am looking to rent beauty room in Orpington, Bromley area, am happy to share a room rental with someone so we would both be working part time.
I also offer Gelish manicures and body massage as well as all the usual beauty treatments.

Hi I was wondering if you found anyone to job/rent share with? x

Have found a possible one are you interested plse PM me your details and we can go from there. Exciting times!:lol:

Hi there, i was wondering if you have found a room yet? ive recently opened 2 beauty rooms in bromley and looking to extend my buisness with someone. i offer a full range of beauty treatments and would love to work with someone. :lol:

hi there:lol:

I am a small beauty salon in the town centre of bromley.

I am looking for someone to extend my buisness with either renting a room or to be a commission based therapist.

I would like someone with beauty therapy experience or possibly who has a client basedalready. A passion for the beauty world is essential.

I offer a full range of beauty treatments and already have a large client base so this limits me to take on new clients. I am happy to push new clients towards another therapist.

Im working on my own during the week and have help on a saturday but could offer alternate saturdays.

For more information please call 0208 466 6337

Hello everyone
I'm a makeup artist and beauty therapist looking for a beauty room to rent near Catford, Bromley, Beckenham, all areas around. I do pretty much almost everything from Nail tec, gelish mani, pedi, waxing, eyelash extension, massage, threading, eyebrow tinting, facials, etc.
I started about 8 months ago and i'm building up my clients slowly. At the moment i'm looking to rent a room near where i live to work from Monday to Thurs 10am to 3pm and my budget is £300 per month.
Please contact at [email protected]. Thank you!

Hi there, i was wondering if you have found a room yet? ive recently opened 2 beauty rooms in bromley and looking to extend my buisness with someone. i offer a full range of beauty treatments and would love to work with someone. :lol:

Hi there, I was wondering if you still have your rooms to rent?
I am massage therapist and looking for a room to rent in Bromley, Shortlands, also Lewisham, Brockley or Forest Hill area. I do therapeutic massage, pregnency massage , baby massage, reflexology, hot and cold stone massage, hopi ear candling and indian head. If anybody can help I will appreciate it :lol:

Hello everyone

Looking for a beauty room to rent around forest hill Sydenham crystal palace Bromley the sort of area
Budget is £400

Please email me on [email protected]

Do u have the room yet?

Welcome to the forum Eanton.

The Op was from 2011 and has not been seen since then. Like wise beautyboo has also not been seen since 2015. However, refreshing the post may bring some new interest for you.
Best of luck.

Latest posts

Back