Looking for commercial experience-part of college module

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RitaPike

Reaction score
My Name is Rita, 22 years old, and I live in Hamilton. Currently I am studying at City of Glasgow College, Riverside campus, to be a beauty therapist (level 6), previously I was studying in South Lanarkshire college beauty (level 4). As part of my training I am required to secure a work placement within a salon or spa and I would love to find a good place here. I can travel to Glasgow as well and other places close to Glasgow or Hamilton, because I travel by train.
I am suitable for work from 2 May – 11 May. This is the time when I will be available to do commercial experience and any dates for me are suitable. I need to work in salon environment for 18 hours. I can help any salon in busy days and develop my skills. It is necessary to secure work placement by 1 April 2014.
These are the treatments I can do:
[FONT=&quot]Depilation Waxing Treatments -[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Eyebrow, Chin, Upper lip, Underarm, Bikini, Full leg, ½ Leg, Forearm, Back, Chest [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eye Treatments -[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Eyelash Tint & Eyebrow Tint, Eyebrow Shape, Eyelash Extensions (semi-permanent), and Party Lashes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hand and Foot Treatments -[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Manicure, Manicure with Massage & Paraffin Wax, French Manicure, File & Polish, Pedicure, Pedicure with Massage & Paraffin Wax, French Pedicure [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Facial Treatments -[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mini Facial, Full Facial (with Facial massage), Full Facial with Paraffin Wax, Full Facial (with 1 electrical therapy – steam)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Massage Treatments-[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Full Body Massage, Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Make Up -[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cleanse, Tone, Moisturise & Make up[/FONT]

You can contact me either here on the forum or you can e-mail me to [email protected].

P.S. Before I have helped my friend with clients and performed facial and massage treatments in professional salon environment, so I have some experience.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back