Looking for either a Shellac, Artistic or Gelish bridal ivory (ish) colour...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa.sharrock

Reaction score
On Facebook I spotted a lovely Essie nail varnish which I thought would make a lovely bridal colour for my wedding, unfortunately I don't know what colour the varnish was.

I'm not getting married until next year so I'm sure there will be lots more colour options that are released between now and then but I guess I'm looking for something that's more ivory toned, than peach or pink - not too sheer but then again not a full on plain ivory colour either as I don't want it to look stark.

Am I making any sense here?? :biggrin:

If anyone knows of any Essie polishes that sound like what I'm talking about, if they could post the names, then I may be able to match it up.

Wish I could find the bloomin picture I saw originally as I'd post on here for you.

Last edited:
Hi. Not a polish granted but what about acg posh? X

I've got Posh, but that still isn't the colour I'm after tbh, looking for a more ivory toned colour. :)

Hi I went to boots yesterday to pick my pills up and while I was waiting I had look round and they had a massive range of Essie polishes.... Must have been 40+. I think it's a new thing in boots x

Hi Steph, thanks for the heads up - it's always good to see the colours in person as a lot of swatches aren't true to life.

It was a large boots but I know they have recently started stocking Essie. It's worth a look x

Latest posts

Back