Looking for gel wrap off tips...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St311ar

Reaction score
Hi Chicks!

I was hoping to get some feedback and ideas from you on ways you wrap off your gels.

I use bio sculpture gel and wrap off the gel every time.

When I wrap off I use a drop of solar oil first before applying the soak off cotton on the nail plate only then wrap in foil:)

What is your wrap off routine and do you have any tips or tricks to share?

Thanks ladies!!

I find a full soak off faster if I immerse the nails in a small bowl of remover and place that in a larger bowl of hot water. I have a heated pad on my desk too.

Siingle nails I soak off in foil wraps or a single finger soaker.

Whichever method, heat definitely speeds it up. A heat pad or wheat bag is Avery useful thing for a tech to have.

I find a full soak off faster if I immerse the nails in a small bowl of remover and place that in a larger bowl of hot water. I have a heated pad on my desk too.

Siingle nails I soak off in foil wraps or a single finger soaker.

Whichever method, heat definitely speeds it up. A heat pad or wheat bag is Avery useful thing for a tech to have.

have you tryed these when you are soaking off? Edge Warm Water Soak Off Bowl They are fab !! you can soak anything as they are also acrylic proof as well. in the white section you put the water in , and then immerse the pink section over it and clip it togther. I just thought id mentioned for you , as it would save messing about with two bowls :biggrin:xx

Thank you for the wheat bag tip!

I tried the wheat bags, they really do speed up the process! Thanks :)

I tried the wheat bags, they really do speed up the process! Thanks :)

If you put a cup of water (also a few drops of aroma oil is nice too) in the microwave when you warm up your heat bag it will make the wheat bag last a lot longer as you are not drying out the wheat.

Latest posts

Back