Looking for hair colour brand to use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah1996x

Reaction score
I'm looking to go self employed in January and have been doing a bit of research on different colour brands. Does anyone have any advice on which brand is the best value for money and best quality? Thanks

What do you use at the moment?

What do you use at the moment?
Currently using Diksons it is an Italian brand and I only use it because that's what we have in the salon, the bases aren't great and the ash colours still throw up warmth. Think they only buy it in the salon as it is value for money at £6 per 120ml tube

What system is it? Numbered or lettered or is that something your not bothered about changing? Everyone has their favourites I use wella x

I'm a wella user I tried matrix but I've went back to wella it's so much better expensive but worth it, I've tried MOOD colours before they're okay and cheaper x

I'm a wella user I tried matrix but I've went back to wella it's so much better expensive but worth it, I've tried MOOD colours before they're okay and cheaper x

Thought you'd never revert back! You were so matrix!

Thought you'd never revert back! You were so matrix!

I had clients complain about the smell, I had to recolour a few times never had to do that with wella and it's not as good for toning so I've gone back to being a wella guy!

Latest posts

Back