Looking for help choosing a toner please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Rose

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I have a client at the weekend.. it’s the first time I’ve coloured her hair so slightly nervous x

She has full head lightener (on scalp.. I’ll be using Blondor Soft Blonde) then toned.

She says her previous hairdresser had to dry the hair off after lightening otherwise the toner didn’t take..

She is between a base 6-7 by the looks of things.. I’m doing a skin test and full consultation this afternoon so will have a better idea then.

I’m thinking I’ll lift it up hopefully to a clean 10... then tone with 10/96 and pastel? I’ve attached the photo she’s sent as an ideal shade x

Thank you in advance.. I’ve just started back mobile after a break so feeling a bit of loss in confidence in my own decisions! Any help or input would really be appreciated [emoji4]
IMG_9587.JPG

Or possibly 10/16?

Drying the hair before toning??? Maybe her previous hairdresser forgot to use an antioxidant conditioner after bleaching. ‍ ;)

Drying the hair before toning??? Maybe her previous hairdresser forgot to use an antioxidant conditioner after bleaching. ‍ ;)

I was a bit puzzled by this bit too [emoji53]xx

I’m wondering whether previous hairdresser was using l’Oreal luocolor to colour/tone after the bleach as I know of a few hairdressers that use po1 to get the hair super white, and it does say to apply to dry hair... x

I’m wondering whether previous hairdresser was using l’Oreal luocolor to colour/tone after the bleach as I know of a few hairdressers that use po1 to get the hair super white, and it does say to apply to dry hair... x

Maybe so.. I always think if it works and doesn’t cause damage then hey ho! ‍♀️ maybe that’s why I’m having to ask for advice though.. I’m desperate to do a few colour courses but it’s such a strange time at the moment x

Mix 10/16 and 10/96 if possible :)

Latest posts

Back