Looking for hydraulic bed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty-therapist

Reaction score
Hey, debated long and hard about what bed to go for and ordered a hydraulic but the supplier couldn’t get a courier and my order was cancelled. Now I’m back to the drawing board so thought I’d check out your opinions.
I need to say that there are lot of beauty Websites that are not legit such as salone. I’m a researcher so use trust pilot and have come across quite a few that seek to scam us.
I need a bed that is height adjustable And I quite like the idea of rotation but I don’t want to spend the earth. I need it for all beauty - massage to lash extensions
what do you have? What do you recommend or not? how much was it? Thanks in advance

Just watching this thread as I’m looking too

I spent hours looking into this in the last week. The decision I've made is to go with PJS. Worth having a look, often recommended on here. I even called to enquire about an electric couch and I had my call answered on the first ring and Paul was nothing short of accommodating and a joy! I can't wait to do business with this company. I personally choose a bed with more motors and is easier adjusted for massage and facial treatments. This was £1,018.00 with tax.

Latest posts

Back