Looking for info please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairylites

Reaction score
Hi there i have an assignment that needs to be done on conflict resolution precedures and i'm totally lost. I haven't been in the work force for 14 years and wouldn't know where to begin i mean workplace conflicts are so different to kids conflicts (now those i can sort out lol) the question i have to answer is :
describe an appropriate complaint and conflict resolution procedure in your clinic (fictional) and discuss the various options available to your for resolution. Include in your procedure:
1) How to identify signs and possible causes of conflict with clients.
2) Options to resolve conflict which are compatible with the policies and procedures of this practice.
3) Appropriate strategies to manage conflict and resolve problems with patients.
4) How to deal with an unresolved conflict situation.
5) Accurate recording of the conflict if necessary.

If any one can please point me in the right direction for some information on this relevant to the beauty industry that would be fantastic.

Thank you very much in advance

Dany

OK hun this is the direction you need to be going in, go to search at the top of the page and type in
your personal agony aunt for problem solving with clients
this will bring up a thread that Gigi started and lots of us have asked for advise on various situations in the salon and with clients, hopefully that will give you some ideas, there is loads of fantastic answers from Gigi, she has years of experience of dealing with people the right way hth

Latest posts

Back