Looking for new hair extension supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does any other companies do anything similar to easilocks?
I just seen a whole page on facebook about transform xtensions?? she was on watch dog!

I just seen a whole page on facebook about transform xtensions?? she was on watch dog!

I saw that Facebook page too, not happy customers at all 😱

I didn't realise she had been on watchdog.

To be honest its an awful witchhunt. The girls on that group are awful, including one that is stirring up and then advertising her extension business on the back of it.

xxxxxxxx had posted all the screen shots of the conversations up on her page to back herself up with regards to the person who started the group in the first place.

Im not associated with her in anyway btw, ive used the hair a few times .

The hair is fine for the price, a little more than euphoria. Sorry OP for taking it off course. Back to the question :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Is watchdog even on TV still or was this years ago?

I use Angel Remy . They are on Facebook angel Remy hair suppliers . There hair is amazing and I've been recommended to some terrible suppliers no names mentioned obviously. But these are the best hair is absolutely gorgeous and If u sign up online she messaged me on WhatsApp straight away and even at half 9 at night I had a question and they answer within minutes! ....and breath ha any way I love it ha xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all, im looking for a new budget supplier too after taking a years maternity leave. Has anyone used heavenly hair supplies?

Sjk would be my number 1 and Archie Lloyd's .

Hi all, im looking for a new budget supplier too after taking a years maternity leave. Has anyone used heavenly hair supplies?

We do supply some budget hair but mainly wefts

Has anyone ever tried simply hair? It was who I was advised to use after I completed my training but I'm unsure. I'm using angel remy as my budget at the moment as I've used it myself and know it is good. I was going to use SJK Krystal as my mid range but any help on finding a higher end that sells Russian etc would be great

I only use angel remy and prestige. I'm finding angel remy is going dry a lot quicker now though so mainly use prestige!

Russian hair on prestige is dead cheap ... Is it actually russian ... Or is it mixed hair with 10%russian ??? Do you know the lifespan of the hair !!!! ??? Im wearing russian pre coloured hair and it lasts 2 years x

Does anyone know of transform does discount for qualified technicians or do they charge the same for everyone ? Thanks guys x

Yes I think they do

Does anyone know of transform does discount for qualified technicians or do they charge the same for everyone ? Thanks guys x

Yes, you get 10% off trade discount.

If you send your certs over they send you your code x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes 10% trade or 20 something wholesale

So prestige is not real russian hair...the lady from prestige replied and told me its fine indian hair made to russian standard hair..

Glamorous lengths do that to their Russian range is Indian hair
Its so frustrating

Prestige isn't true Russian, just made to be of that standard, I really like the hair for me its one of my favourites and popular with clients, I've just recently done a refit on someone who's had hers since July and they're still looking brand new, no severe shedding or loss of length and the tips themselves haven't crumbled.
Still yet to find a true Russian supplier but with the current political situation it's probably only going to get harder.
I generally use euphoria, Prestige, angel remy and fabulong, the fabulong is really popular but I've only used it for a few months so not sure of it's true lifespan, that's European hair as I remember, great colour range too

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well i recived prestige thier sample of the russian range and found it tangeled as hell .. so might go with euphoria even thou thier russian hair is more expencive the the bilk hair from prhair wich is pre coloured russian hair and they do virgin russian hair ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've not yet tried euphorias Russian range, let me know how you find it x

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive not tried them either . But it seems like for russian hair prhair is cheapest really ... only downside is you need to tip it ur self but thats easy to learn .. and prhair last forever . Had my hair in since over a year and its still good to go another year at least

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back