Looking for new hair extension supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone tried or heard of angelus hair ??? They do russian hair

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes angelus have been around a while. Last time I looked at them I think you had to wait a few weeks for your hair to arrive because they would order it in specially for you. Has that changed? Do they hold stock now??

I'm looking for a budget double drawn supplier please ? I offer transforms Mongolian range but iv noticed my area is more about the money and not as much quality (I know 😞🙈) I've tried the studio58 18' double drawn which was good but NEVER have stock.
I was looking for around the same price range, any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks 😊

Well i recived prestige thier sample of the russian range and found it tangeled as hell .. so might go with euphoria even thou thier russian hair is more expencive the the bilk hair from prhair wich is pre coloured russian hair and they do virgin russian hair ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wouldn't it be cheaper for you to just get PR hair tipped? Some people only charge £20 per 100 tips. Looked at another post of yours and you have been wearing PRhair for a year and if it's still feeing like it's got another years life in it why are you considering paying out for euphorias russian hair if it's 40% more expensive and the only benefit is it's tipped?

Is there something lacking from PR hair? Or are you just curious what everyone else uses?

No i just mentiond it .. I like prhir and i dont mind tipping it myself ... I was just wondering on how good euphorias hair is as its so expencive

Can you inbox me her trade prices? Heard other geeks saying it's cheap for russian hair

Inbox me youre email adres ill send youbthe email she sent me .. And the russian hair aint cheap !!! Anyone heard of viola hair extension yet ? Thiereuropean hair any good ?

I would be worried by "cheap" russian hair. I'm not sure it exists.

Oh no cheap russian hair no way . im just saying shes more expencive then a russian hair supplier

Thinking about trialling Euphorias new Russian hair on myself at the end of the math, but part of me wants to be sensible and stick with AngelsLocks Russian range- Euphorias Russian is also single drawn, and, to the best of my knowledge, colour treated x

Hey, hairplusbase hair is pretty good & they always have specials on their hair services i know they do a valentine.

I'm looking for a budget double drawn supplier please ? I offer transforms Mongolian range but iv noticed my area is more about the money and not as much quality (I know 😞🙈) I've tried the studio58 18' double drawn which was good but NEVER have stock.
I was looking for around the same price range, any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks 😊

SJKs AAA is a good price, double drawn and not expensive .x

I used a local supplier but the bonds went really soft and they took no responsibility

Last edited:
What's the quality of love hair compared to sjk luxury and Krystal? And do you get trade discount?

Hi all, im looking for a new budget supplier too after taking a years maternity leave. Has anyone used heavenly hair supplies?

I am also looking at heavenly hair extensions supplier? Did you ever try them? If so, what was the hair like? They are a bit on the pricey side but the hair looks good

I can second Transform love their service and haven't had a problem yet

How long does the hair tend to last?

I am also looking at heavenly hair extensions supplier? Did you ever try them? If so, what was the hair like? They are a bit on the pricey side but the hair looks good

How long does the hair tend to last?

Just so you know, the quoted posters have been absent from this website for a while, with the thread having been created some 5 years ago.

Latest posts

Back