Looking for new hair extension supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone I use cheryls hair extension supplies she is on Facebook she sells Russian double drawn remy hair 1g each piece amazing prices the hair is silky and soft lasts for ages great quality for a great price add her and have a look and chat with her :wink2:

Hi iv used cheryls hair suppliers on fb its very good quality hair for very little money by far the best iv used

No offence but its a little strange how 2 of you commented about Cheryl's hair and its your 1st posts??????

No offence but its a little strange how 2 of you commented about Cheryl's hair and its your 1st posts??????

It's obvious it's fake profiles recommending them, does the amazing Cheryl have a website too or just another fly by night "supplier" who has popped up on Facebook?

I've got hair planet nanos in at the moment, really getting on well with the hair. I ordered it myself delivery was fast and good for price aswell. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was thinking the same thing! Lol

Hiii ive been using SJK but ive noticed the lighter colours are thin on the ends and the more ive ordered the quality is getting worse. Im looking for a new supplier but even though many say Remy im not happy with the quality :( X

I've used Cinderella, studio 58 and euphoria. Have to say euphoria hair supplies are the best by far. You can find them on Facebook. Fantastic hair and service!!! First time using them and will definitely not be the last!!!

Euphorias dip dye are horrendous. I've had to refund 2 clients in the last few months. I don't like the way you have to text orders through and there's been a few times they have taken payment and then sent an alternative as they are out of stock!! Not great customer services

Euphorias dip dye are horrendous. I've had to refund 2 clients in the last few months. I don't like the way you have to text orders through and there's been a few times they have taken payment and then sent an alternative as they are out of stock!! Not great customer services

Hey

Did you use the 4a or 6a dip dyes
Have you used any other colours from her, is it just the DipDyes that have been bad?

Am looking to buy nano extensions smaller than 1g as I found the 1g bit heavy on finer hair... What are people's opinions on the transform Mongolian 0.9g.. Would this be better? Anyone fitted any of it yet?

Am looking to buy nano extensions smaller than 1g as I found the 1g bit heavy on finer hair... What are people's opinions on the transform Mongolian 0.9g.. Would this be better? Anyone fitted any of it yet?

I don't think it would make any difference using 0.9g to 1g really x

Ahh ok. Any opinions on the transform Mongolian hair on here apart from Cheryl?? Have seen loads of good comments about it but always seems to be from the same person, so I am a bit dubious...?

Ahh ok. Any opinions on the transform Mongolian hair on here apart from Cheryl?? Have seen loads of good comments about it but always seems to be from the same person, so I am a bit dubious...?

Yes some are impartial, see the thread named...new to hair extensions need advice please x

Hi,

Have you heard of K A P E L L O ? They advertise on the back cover of Hair Magazine every month, and you can get free samples by calling Freephone 0800 587 7760 and you don't even need an account with them.

Si

Did you know that Ellie Goulding and some of the girls from TOWIE and MIC wear Kapello? Follow simonbeagles on Twitter to see all the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol the above makes me laugh. Shameless plug.

Did you know that Ellie Goulding and some of the girls from TOWIE and MIC wear Kapello? Follow simonbeagles on Twitter to see all the pics.

Do they wear the hair because they know good quality hair extensions when they see them or just because they are free?

I like tasha jacks for clients who are willing to pay that amount , hair planet wefts, though I dont fit many wefts, sjk for everything else. :Kissing:

I like Tasha Jacks too as it's genuine european hair which in my opinion is superb quality. It is on the higher end of the price scale which has put a few people off but for the rest, it's fabulous.

Tasha jacks for very high end hair -amazing!
Or foxy for a lower budget
Xx

Latest posts

Back