Looking for pink acrylic powder called Dolly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
So I’ve a new client who is in love with what she already has as her French base, but I don’t have a gel colour like it out of my 130 colours lol

She says it’s actually an acrylic powder, does anyone use one which is called Dolly? Sorry no idea which brand! It’s a light pink, def not a nude, I found this pic on Google which is a similar shade

Attachments

• IMG_5633.png
    IMG_5633.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
Have you tried reverse image searching that picture? It might lead you to the brand

Have you tried reverse image searching that picture? It might lead you to the brand
Oh thank you I’ll have a look. No I’m not sure I know how to do that but will get someone about a sixth of my age to help me 😂

Oh thank you I’ll have a look. No I’m not sure I know how to do that but will get someone about a sixth of my age to help me 😂

Hush! 🤣 Type in Google 'reverse image search', it will give you a box to copy and paste the image into and hit search. It will search the internet for other copies of the image and hopefully one will be the original post on Insta or something which you can look at the posters details and see what products they use.

Latest posts

Back