Looking for salons that do 'back facials/extractions'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisruthsmith

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for someone (preferably in the Lancashire area) who can carry out a back facial with extractions. I've spent ages on google but can't find anyone who advertise these.

Unfortunately as I've turned 50 I've found that I developed a few large and stubborn blackheads on my back. My partner is completely useless at getting these out and so I need to turn to the professionals.

Does anyone offer this service, please get in touch and I will book as soon as I've had my Covid jabs

Thank you

Hi Chris

I’d suggest you find a nice salon that you like the look of and send them an email enquiry. These are salon services not Spa services. A back extraction facial isn’t much different to a face extraction facial. If a salon can do the latter they should be more than happy to welcome you for the former.

As a guide you want a salon that offers body scrubs/wraps, and several massage and facial treatments, not a salon that seems to do mainly waxing and nails with one or two facials and a back massage.

if you’re ever in Bath...

Latest posts

Back