Looking for some advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justmichelle

Reaction score
I would like my hair ash blonde but more on the brown side so sort of inbetween my hair is the colour i want it when its not in direct light in direct light it looks copper/brassy what colour is my hair and which color would i need dark ash blonde or light ash brown?

Im going to go to a professional to get it done but would just like to know what colour im looking for as im confused between light ash brown and dark ash blonde.

This is in direct light:
sevtbk.jpg
[/IMG]

This is without direct light (this is the colour i want it to look)

2psgjkx.jpg
[/IMG]

With Flash
2zsnr6b.jpg
[/IMG]

Camera isn't really showing some of the brass that there is that is what i want the hairdresser to get out im just wondering what to ask for or if its even another colour i need over.
tinypic.com

I would like my hair ash blonde but more on the brown side so sort of inbetween my hair is the colour i want it when its not in direct light in direct light it looks copper/brassy what colour is my hair and which color would i need dark ash blonde or light ash brown?

Im going to go to a professional to get it done but would just like to know what colour im looking for as im confused between light ash brown and dark ash blonde.

This is in direct light:
sevtbk.jpg
[/IMG]

This is without direct light (this is the colour i want it to look)

2psgjkx.jpg
[/IMG]

With Flash
2zsnr6b.jpg
[/IMG]

Camera isn't really showing some of the brass that there is that is what i want the hairdresser to get out im just wondering what to ask for or if its even another colour i need over.
tinypic.com

You would be best to go into a salon and have a consultation done. They will be able to analyse your hair and tell you the best thing to do

went to the hairdressers to see what colour would need to be put over my hair to get the brass out she said a Cool dark brown she said if she put an ash brown on it or anything ash it would keep putting the gold in because of the underlying pigment or something what is your opinion?

The hair is more gold in person , i really dont want dark brown... as im very fair skinned and it would just wash me out

algcnb.jpg
[/IMG]

inddoy.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice is find a hairdresser who can do what you want.

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back