Looking for support please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver_griffin

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This guy lives near me and there was an article in the news about his work recently but it was very matter of fact and didnt seem to praise him for everything he has done for us all. I think he should know we all appreciate him putting his time effort and money into this invention.

Im rambling now, take a look http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/thanksbrian

Please sign if you agree with me.

I originally posted this under a different title but looking back it wasnt going to attract many views.

Teresa xxx

The signatures are coming in now, if any of you geeks have signed could you let me know. It would be nice to know where the support is coming from.

Teresa xxx

Yep, have signed, what a bril invention, lets home its soon part of the standard kit for paramedics to carry.
Silver Griffin:!: Would that be a Mersades Lackey Fan by any chance?

Thanks Susie, much appreciated. Im a Vauxhall fan thats where I get the silver griffin from but just had alook at Mercedes Lackeys website, how interesting, Ive never heard of her, am having a look just now.

Teresa x

ive also signed it flower - what a marvel this person is - and about time too - good on him

I have signed too.. what an inspirational man..

I signed too xxx

signed it too

ive signed hun, my bro in law is paramedic and some of the times theyve not wanted to move someone with suspected spinal injuries, but have too, this could save so many lives being detroyed

xxxxx

I've signed also!!! :)

More than happy to lend my support x

I have also signed:hug:

Hiya,

I have just signed, thank you for bringing this to our attention and informing us of such a worthy cause.

My dad is paralysed and this could have saved him so many years of pain, hospitals and everything else that goes with being paralysed.

Thanks,
Sarah.
:hug:
xx

ive signed it:)

Thanks everyone who has signed my petition, you guys are all stars! I posted the same request on a bikers forum that my partner regularly visits and they banned me for advertising!!! I am going to give it a few more days before I pass it on to Brian. Will keep you all updated.

Thanks again.

Teresa xxx

Thanks everyone who has signed my petition, you guys are all stars! I posted the same request on a bikers forum that my partner regularly visits and they banned me for advertising!!! I am going to give it a few more days before I pass it on to Brian. Will keep you all updated.

Thanks again.

Teresa xxx
Silly sods! if I were you I would email them and point out that if they read what this guy is about they would 1 see they had made a mistake and 2 would understand that signing this raises the profile which in turn means more bikers stay on 2 wheels instead of 4:irked:, by the way I'm a biker to:green:

Latest posts

Back