Looking for tips to boost my hair extension business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerie1992

Reaction score
Hiya everyone :) im new to this ive recently trained in hair extensions and im using glamourous lengths hair but im not too sure on the quality of the hair i havnt tried the more expensive range they have but it seems to look a lot nicer does anyone recommend a supplier? i know that beauty works are popular but ive heard they are overrated so wasnt sure. im struggling with the marketing side at the moment to attract new clients I have done a couple of my friends hair for my assessments and for pictures but i was told in my course that i shouldn't start off with an introductory offer as clients will always expect that so im unsure of how to promote myself at the moment.

Attachments

• 82642407_3340726876002362_4410332879234531328_o.jpg
    82642407_3340726876002362_4410332879234531328_o.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 54
Hi hun, did you train with belle Academy by any chance? Ive orded the gl hair tried to fit it and it was so thin and straggly i wont continue to use them but belle Academy dont release your cert until 21 days so conveniently for them i can only get a trade account with gl i have heard good things about angel remy and prestige hair? Can i ask which hair you used in your photo? Lovely job btw xx

I wouldn’t worry about an opening offer...extensions require maintenance so it’s highliy likely you will gain quick loyalty in your business. Take pictures like that of everything you do and enable your clients to leave reviews on your pages. I’m a salon owner but I’d be more likely to use a service with an opening offer, I’d return based on the service I got not the price :) There’s people that won’t agree but it works for me x

I use Euphoria One Hair Extensions and really pleased with the quality of the hair .

Promote yourself on Instagram and Facebook x

Hi hun, did you train with belle Academy by any chance? Ive orded the gl hair tried to fit it and it was so thin and straggly i wont continue to use them but belle Academy dont release your cert until 21 days so conveniently for them i can only get a trade account with gl i have heard good things about angel remy and prestige hair? Can i ask which hair you used in your photo? Lovely job btw xx

Hiya yes I did train with belle they were really helpful tbh the ones I used on the picture were the athena range half head they looked great at the start but now like you said they seem to have lost they're sleekness so I think I will change supplier thanks for reccomending those I'll have a look xxx

Hiya yes I did train with belle they were really helpful tbh the ones I used on the picture were the athena range half head they looked great at the start but now like you said they seem to have lost they're sleekness so I think I will change supplier thanks for reccomending those I'll have a look xxx

Is it a weft in your pic if you dont mind me asking? And was it more thickness than length? My very first fitting has been on some one with short blunt cut hair its been a challenge x

I always post my work on Insta xx

Latest posts

Back