• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wowbb

Premium Geek
Reaction score
We are expanding our network of trainers and have fantastic opportunities available for educators to join our team.
If you have your AET and love teaching or you want to start teaching beauty courses then this might be for you.
Ranges include Lashes, brows, tanning, waxing and nails throughout the UK and Europe.

If this interests you please contact us so we can send you some more details based on your area and experience.

We are expanding our network of trainers and have fantastic opportunities available for educators to join our team.
If you have your AET and love teaching or you want to start teaching beauty courses then this might be for you.
Ranges include Lashes, brows, tanning, waxing and nails throughout the UK and Europe.

If this interests you please contact us so we can send you some more details based on your area and experience.
Hi
Could I have some more information please
Sue.

I’m in Australia 😣

Oh that's amazing! I would love to have a chat about the different options if you are interested? x
Absolutely! Yes please.

How about holistic or massage courses?

More info pls to

[edited by a moderator to remove email address]

Last edited by a moderator:
More info pls
Thanks so much, we have just emailed you some details but please let us know if you are unsure about anything so we can help :)

I'm interested. I have PTTLS. I have been training in tanning for 11 years. More info would be great.

V Interested here also

Hi!
I’m interested in teaching beauty, please tell me more!
Regards,
Steph

For anyone interested in receiving further information, all you need do really is send @wowbb a direct message 😉

Thanks for all the lovely comments, messages and mails. I have emailed everyone but please feel free to message me if you have any questions x

I would be interested to find out more, I am Complementary Therapies L2 and L3 and Beauty L2 with L4 PTTLS, trainer experience and mental health and safeguarding qualifications. 14 years experience x

Yes info please 😊

As I said above, please make contact directly with the OP, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back