Looking for white eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail angel

Reaction score
Hi, Does anybody know where I could find some white false eyelashes - plain or avant garde. I need some for a fantasy make up competition and have searched but only found white feather ones (which would do at a push but are not ideal), Any help appreciated, thanks xxx

Wow how cool is that! Where were the feather ones from please?

try these
Back Stage Shop Eyelashes

I've got some from them and they are well funky. They don't come with glue tho, you have order that extra.

These are fab! Thank you!

Wow how cool is that! Where were the feather ones from please?
HI, the feather ones are by a make called stargazer and were on a few different ebay shops. Thanks for your replies, will have to have a nose at the other ones now xxx

You don't have any pics of them on per chance? x x x

e7_1_b.JPG

Hope this is clear enough, the link is:eBay.co.uk: Stargazer Large White Feathered False Eyelashes 48 (item 110008253224 end time 10-Jan-07 14:00:00 GMT)

Thank you. Do you have any pics of them on people? x x x

Hiya

I just found Lash Pearls from Givenchy

anyone tried them

it's clear liquid applied after mascara...smal blobs if this liquid then wait for dry

they sparkle like diamonds

jenx

Wow that sounds interesting, where did you get it from?

Thank you. Do you have any pics of them on people? x x x
Hi, will try and put up some pics i took of my model wearing the white feather lashes. picture quality not great though so i do apologise xx

ok, pictures not happening at mo, away to bang head against a brick wall then try again later!

Latest posts

Back