Looking for wording advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cups1974

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Geeks. I was wondering if anyone could help me with wording advice. Tocci Salon has been open for 6 months now and i feel i need to do a price increase i started my prices on the low/ adverage side now i would like to raise them but i'm not sure how to word the notice for my clients. I know i need to put a notice up letting them know at least 2-4 weeks before.

I would probably say something like...

Due to current inflation and the rising costs of professional products, we regret it has become necessary to effect a small price rise as of 1st February 2008. (or whenever) New price lists are available on request.

Thank you for your understanding.

HTH's...

I would probably say something like...

Due to current inflation and the rising costs of professional products, we regret it has become necessary to effect a small price rise as of 1st February 2008. (or whenever) New price lists are available on request.

Thank you for your understanding.

HTH's...

No! Don't apologise :lol: Don't apologise for charging what you are worth. The supermarkets don't apologise when they put up the price of milk, and neither should you for setting your prices in relation to your worth!!! [drags soap box back into corner]

We did this the other day, there's some good advice on this thread

http://www.salongeek.com/biz-geek/64349-advice-price-increase-notice.html

HTH

I agree do not appologize. Everyone gets a raise every year why shouldn't you. The Dr does not notify you when they raise their prices, nor does the gas station, or your dry cleaner. In order for us to keep competitive by taking educational classes, attending shows as well as trade magazines and joining the trade organizations and improving on strict sanitation and sterilization guidelines as well as going above and beyond industry standards.. you need this increase. When I finally raised prices without notice. My clints said it's about time

Latest posts

Back