Looking to the future!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemsie1983

Reaction score
Was thinking about the self motivation thread that was on here the other day, and I was thinking that a great way too get everyone motivated would be too look back at one thing that you have achieved this year be it training, mastered something you were struggling with, set up your business etc etc and then look forward to something you want too achieve within the next year for example extra training, learn a new system etc etc.

Think it will give people some inspiration of where they want too go! And be an interesting read!

Right I will start the ball rolling with mine!

This year having lost all confidence from some pretty shoddy enhancement training I received last year I have passed my VTCT in Nail Treatments and I have regained my confidence and now feel I have a lot more knowledge and skill and I am ready too progress.

Looking forward I will be furthering my education at college and also looking to getting some hands on Work Experience in a Salon, so I can start building my CV for my new career.

Right guys over too you!!

xxx
:hug:

Great upbeat thread Gemma!

For me I have had a fab year so far (on a professional level that is.:rolleyes:)

• I have qualified as a beauty therapist and also passed my CND foundation course.
  • I have set up my own mobile business and have my first few clients. (And they're coming back!!:eek::lol:)
Goals
  • Early next year I want to do my Brisa training.
  • Also am going to launch a bridal service ready for next summer's weddings.
The future is bright.......................

great thread Gemma I was only thinking of this years achievements and already setting myself next years goals !!

1: this year I will have done my training in all 3 systems, which was my main aim for this year, to be able to advertise myself as a full service tech ! at the beginning of the year I only could offer L&P , It will always be my first love but its great to have options !

2: FEET ! after doing extra pedicure training I now do them to ! and love doing brisa toes !

3: hopefully (fingers crossed) to pass my masters in L&P .....

goals

1: pass masters in brisa

2: to continue to build my client base, hopefully working on the garage conversion and getting little man settled at nursery so I can devote another full day to work.

3: do a design class with ezflow, I love their powders and would love to work with them also.

4: maybe look into doing a comp...

looking forward !!

My main goal for the salon is EDUCATION....for myself and for my clients....

I WILL instill beauty into British women...LOL:eek::lol:

No,seriously,for the salon i aim to build on Academie,and by the end of the year have scientifique,hydraderm,and hyposensible ranges.
I will have also finished my foundation with creative.

My husband and i want some more "us" time aswell...wether that be in front of a romantic film on tv,a walk along Lee on the solent beach front,or just good old fashioned making love on a sunday afternoon:eek::lol::green:...

When im up at Salisbury,the salon will be stocked with a lorry full of solar oil aswell:!::green:

Goals are what keep me going...good thread Gemsie

Had to rack my brain for this, as it's been a bit of a gloomy year. I have to say that I am a million times happier with the nails I produce than I was a few months ago. It suddenly sort of clicked. Family life is happier too. And of course, getting to know all my geeky mates.:hug:

My future goals all depend on one thing coming right so I don't want to say what they are in case I jinx it! Watch this space!:wink2:

So far this year:

Found Salon Geek!
Finished my Cert III in Beauty
Started working in a salon
Getting some good regulars

Plans for this year:

Finish my cert IV in beauty
Finish cert II in nails
Practice, Practice, Practice!!!

For the (near) future, hopefully:

Open my own salon (next January hopefully)
Start doing nails on paying clients
Start doing bridal makeup

Plans for right now:

Get off salon geek and finish my skin science assignment:cry:

Well this year I have found Salon Geek in January so that comes top of the list lol!

My client base has grown and this is mostly down to recommendations so that is a very nice feeling :green:

My clients don't get lifting now 99% of the time. And this really speeds up the rebalance!

I am offering French gel toes this summer which are going down a storm with my current client base, so no additional advertising done there.

I have started doing glitter nails too.

I don't know what will be next. Continue to cherish everybody, cos without them I don't have a business. I was toying with the idea of learning spray tanning but I simply don't have time (either to train, or to do it really!!) I will be keeping my eyes on this thread for ideas though!

Latest posts

Back