L'Oréal Majirel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GracieRxx

Reaction score
Hi wondered if anyone can me some advice please.. I have a lady who currently has highlights and few low lights she wants to go for a full head tint, she is quite grey round the front but wants a a nice warm brown colour. Not to dark.. she's picked out 7.3 in L'Oréal maj. im just wary as to wether this will give her the complete coverage over the grey.. and the highlights she she already has.. inwas going to add some base 7 also but worried it might go a bit khaki looking.. does anyone have any suggestions?

Hi wondered if anyone can me some advice please.. I have a lady who currently has highlights and few low lights she wants to go for a full head tint, she is quite grey round the front but wants a a nice warm brown colour. Not to dark.. she's picked out 7.3 in L'Oréal maj. im just wary as to wether this will give her the complete coverage over the grey.. and the highlights she she already has.. inwas going to add some base 7 also but worried it might go a bit khaki looking.. does anyone have any suggestions?
Does 7.03 give better grey coverage than 7.3? If so do 7.03 on roots and then 7.3 on ends :)

Hel
Hello!
7.3 is a Base in Majirel and will give you 100% grey coverage when used with 20 vol developer. If you are wanting to be extra cautious, I would recommend a resistant mix which is usually 1:1 + 10 extra ml of developer.

Latest posts

Back