Loreal (.8) mocha shades

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seancollinshaie

Reaction score
Hi there. Seen a couple of things online regarding loreal majirels new mocha shades, has anyone tried them and know where they are available? I haven't seen them in my local wholesales (Sally's) but very interested in them :) ! Searched for threads on here but nothing came up lol :p !

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Anyone..

Without meaning to sound rude...should you try L'oreal?

ent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Without meaning to sound rude...should you try L'oreal?

ent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't quite understand what you're asking..

Jeez.. you answered your own question....." where are L'Oreal Mocha shades available".......surely from L'Oreal!!!!! Ha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Jeez.. you answered your own question....." where are L'Oreal Mocha shades available".......surely from L'Oreal!!!!! Ha

I was referring to a wholesalers as it's more convienant. I'm sorry I'm not really finding your helpful as I am also asking if anyone has used them before. Have you used them?

Stop being so bloody rude. The OP asked a question. I use matrix and goldwell but I buy them from wholesalers. Maybe the OP doesn't deal direct with his colour house! I don't go direct as find it easier as being mobile.

The OP was asking if anyone knew where they were being sold and if anyone had used them.

No need for sarcasm and rudeness. It seems your mission on here is to ruffle feathers. Think before you post!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Freedom of speech....? It is hardly my fault if you take offence to a post with ha ha after it is it! Apologies...clearly a little too advanced for questions of this nature...

Last edited:
I wouldnt say advanced. Immature, yes.

This is a forum for asking advice off other professionals including new products and where to buy them etc. Not a forum for people to be made to feel stupid asking a simple question asking for opinions on a new range.

OP maybe ring round some of the big wholesalers to see if they know anything about it. Apologies I Can't help any further.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have only tried the 4.8 with lowlights but it turned out so dark that I can't really form an opinion, yet.
Also did a test with 10 and a little bit of 6.8 to see how that turned out (no worries, not on an actual person) and it was a yucky colour, bit greyish.

Do want to know what other people think of this product, and maybe see some pictures :)

To virtues2011 I'd quit while your behind. It's not as simple as ringing loreal and getting a colour sent do you realise what circumstances are applicable to setting up a loreal account? I think not. Your not too advanced for the OP, I wouldn't worry :)

To the OP I used 6.8 in lowlights earlier this week on a base 8 the results were beautiful! Very deep and rich I was very impressed. The .8 is going to be available (if not already!) in richesse too which I'm looking forward to! They will be available in wholesalers soon, they sometimes take a while to filter in :) x

Will be keeping my eye out for these new colours :)

Shaun, I have recently changed salons so no longer use loreal, but I have used 5.8 and 7.8 in inoa and both turned out lovely. The mocha shades are a mixture of cool and warm tones, so always turn out slightly different depending on how warm the natural base is. In my findings, the 7.8 was pretty warm but lovely x

Hi there. Seen a couple of things online regarding loreal majirels new mocha shades, has anyone tried them and know where they are available? I haven't seen them in my local wholesales (Sally's) but very interested in them :) ! Searched for threads on here but nothing came up lol :p !

Hi there, I recently did some courses at L'oreal. Some info on Mocha for you, bit shocked at the rude posts but I have also found this when asking for help sometimes:(.

Mocha (.8) Is made up of .1.2 .3 .5 .7 - so it is mostly cool. It cannot be neutralised and will only sit on top of Soft Irredescent (.02) or Soft Gold (.03) Other wise hair needs cleansing.

I can't seem to find a chart with it included yet and have been searching the past few months :( I am unaware if Sallys sell it but I am going this afternoon to find out, as I would like to use it on a client! x

P.S. It is a beautiful colour when used right x

Yep we just got our first order in the salon today I had a 5.8 on and it's came up lovely, very similar to matrix M shades

These posts are very old!

Latest posts

Back