L'Oreal blonde studio. Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
Went into sallys and platine and platifizz is no more!!! So can people tell me about blonde studio please?

Went into sallys and platine and platifizz is no more!!! So can people tell me about blonde studio please?

Multi techniques is the blue powder lightener, its more like infinie platine though 8 levels of lift, can use it for foils/ scalp etc. Freehand tehniques is the white powder clay lightener for balayage 6 levels lift, the platinium and majimeche is the same just new packaging.x

Thansk adam. I used it last night for time with 20vol and it didnt lift as well and i thought it would, but then client had been using talc in her hair that morning and i think this affected he development!! Ive used it on another client this morning and i was a bit apprehensive about using it, but hey ho, great result!! X

Ive used to freehand aswell few weeks ago and didnt get a very good result so has put me off!!

I don't like the consistency of the freehand, then added olaplex. I find it a lot easier to manage.

Latest posts

Back