L'Oreal Inoa and L'Oreal Majirel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina1

Reaction score
Hi!,

When I went to do my trade test the other day the salon had these two brands, why do they have both brands and what's the difference? as I've only ever worked with wella, and are the numbers and tones similar to wella?

I think inoa are ammonia free

L'oreal Inoa is ammonia free, it contains ODS technology, which stands for oil delivery system. Instead of using ammonia to deposit colour in the hair, Inoa uses oil. It's a permanent hair colour, the same as majirel is, but is odourless and has optimum scalp comfort. They also have their own high lift shades now which are fab, these are the UB shades. I loved working with Inoa, it feels very different to any other colour I have used when applying it, make sure you give it a go! x

1 - blue ash
2 - violet
3 - gold
4 - copper
5 - mahogany
6 - red
7 - green
8 - mocha
These are all the tones in l'oreal hope that helps!

1 - blue ash
2 - violet
3 - gold
4 - copper
5 - mahogany
6 - red
7 - green
8 - mocha
These are all the tones in l'oreal hope that helps!

I have never heard of the mocha. I thought it only went to 7- green

Mocha is the new reflect they have released in Inoa, and will also be releasing in diarichesse in the future. It's a really nice shade. They only do it in base 6, 7 and 8 atm.

Loreal inoa S
I can't understand anything from the website, but is this the .8 colour? :)

Yeah mocha is .8 x

.8 is a mixture of cool and warm tones. It creates a cool chocolate. I had 6.8 on mine and it was really red but I used 7.8 with 8 on a client wit 70% grey and it came out almost violet. Its a strange one.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back