L'Oreal Luocolour po1?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pika

Reaction score
Southampton, Portsmouth & Welwyn Garden City (i'm
Evening ladies, has been a while! Just a quick one...I'm finally going back to blonde and I'm going through the horrible stage at the mo, a friend of mine suggested the colour in the title to help tone but I've never used it before (I normally use wella) has anyone used this and can give me advice on what vol to mix with and ratio? I'll upload a pic to show how my hair is currently, still needs a bit more lift mid lengths and ends. Thanks in advance xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1431883381444.jpg
    1431883381444.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 141
Po1 won't do much for this.

You're best off doing a full head of highlights x

Not a lady ;) but as @danyella700 said the lengths and ends need lifting first. LUO is an amazing permanent product that is mixed 1:1.5 or 1:2 with 25vol but you really need to cut though the existing warmth first. But if you do end up with a light peachy tone, PO1 will kill it like no other!

I'll do another load of bleach and then use this as a toner then maybe, instead of my normal toner. I'm doing it myself as can only do my hair from 8pm (daughter has tracheostomy) and I always end up with bleed lines when I do my own highlights. Was curious as to whether the po1 would lift aswel the same as a highlift in Wella x

I'll do another load of bleach and then use this as a toner then maybe, instead of my normal toner. I'm doing it myself as can only do my hair from 8pm (daughter has tracheostomy) and I always end up with bleed lines when I do my own highlights. Was curious as to whether the po1 would lift aswel the same as a highlift in Wella x

Yikes wouldn't use a wella highlift as a toner

LUO is a permanent ammonia colour with 25vol- it's great for creating ice clean lighteners or breaking the base, but if you are toning highlighted hair, realize that it will lift the vigin hair!

I didn't mean use a highlift as a toner, I meant can the po1 be used with higher vol to lift the same as a highlift?

Latest posts

Back