L'Oreal Majirel 5.0 not covering grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph12

Reaction score
been using loreals 5.0 on a lady for a few years with no problems until last time i coloured her hair quite a few stubben grey hairs on the parting wouldnt cover at all .
does any one else get this problem with loreal colours
next time i was going to put 5.3 + 5.0 together to see if thats helps can any one surggest any thing else please

been using loreals 5.0 on a lady for a few years with no problems until last time i coloured her hair quite a few stubben grey hairs on the parting wouldnt cover at all .
next time i was going to put 5.3 + 5.0 together to see if thats helps can any one surggest any thing else please

Try 4.0 and 5.0 ? Or 4.0 and 5.3 and drop down to 10vol

I never found coverage good with majirel x

Are u using 5.0 or 5 ?

hi no just 5.0

If you add 5.3 it's not going to make it stronger, it will just go warmer, stick with 5.0 it's the strongest, but try making the mix resistant, for example. 50g 5.0 + 55g 6% this should work well, don't recommend dropping to 10vol, especially cause Loreal don't make one and don't recommend it. Plus if you need lift it won't work

Id stick with 6% with 4.0 + 5.0 equal measures. Why havent you tried supreme. Or try converting to matrix dream age for resistant greys, the colours lift nicely and are very fashionable. xoxo

If you add 5.3 it's not going to make it stronger, it will just go warmer, stick with 5.0 it's the strongest, but try making the mix resistant, for example. 50g 5.0 + 55g 6% this should work well, don't recommend dropping to 10vol, especially cause Loreal don't make one and don't recommend it. Plus if you need lift it won't work

I rang the educator last week and she said to try adding .3 and it worked x

Thank you for all ur help will try these

Can anyone tell where i can buy loreal majirel in sydney ?

Can anyone tell where i can buy loreal majirel in sydney ?

Hi heavymedicine....welcome to the site, however you have not filled out your profile to show if you are a Hair professional.
If you are not then I am afraid our pros won't answer you as they don't want consumers working with pro products they have not been trained in.
If indeed you are then please update your profile and I am sure one of our Aussie hair geeks will help you soon.

Cheers!

5.3 6% 45mins for total coverage, l'oreal dont make a 3%.

I am not a hair profesional.. Can hair dressers only buy the loreal majirel products ?

I am not a hair profesional.. Can hair dressers only buy the loreal majirel products ?

This is a professional site therefore professional products and if you did manage to purchase it you wouldn't know how to use it please have respect for people who have spent countless hours and money on training !

I was L'Oreal trained originally ( now wella) of suggested you go equal parts colour equal parts oxidents. Do L'Oreal still do the intense bases ? They might be worth a go :) good luck

Latest posts

Back